| Uchenna & Joyce
|The Amazing Race 7
||Uchenna 6, Joyce 5
| Uchenna & Joyce
|The Amazing Race 11
||Uchenna 3, Joyce 31
|1 Roadblock Unknown
Uchenna and Joyce Agu are a married couple who competed on The Amazing Race 7, who also returned to compete on The Amazing Race 11. They are from Houston, Texas. On their original race, they finished in 1st, during which Joyce went through a head-shaving Fast Forward and much emotional turmoil. When they returned for All-Stars, they were the only past winners. They finished in 5th after missing a connection and having to catch an extremely late flight to Malaysia.
- Rope a Llama: Direct two llamas through the mountains to a pen.
- Joyce: Shine shoes for five passers-by, charging 5 Peruvian Sols.
- Shop: Purchase five ingredients from a shopping list.
- Paddle: White-water raft seven miles.
- Uchenna: Eat four pounds of assorted meat.
- Joyce: Ride a horse around a series of barrels and spear a ring within 40 seconds.
- Island: Use a map to travel far to an island.
- Tunnels: Go spelunking in a cave to find the next clue.
- Uchenna: Go shopping for supplies to give to an orphanage.
- Joyce: Throw a spear at a swinging bag.
- Food: Pound corn to fill a basket.
- Carry It: Carry a series of items across a course on their heads.
- Uchenna: Drive vehicle through a river then use it to move fallen logs.
- Arrived 3rd, turned away for not finishing the Roadblock - 3rd
- Uchenna: Search amongst 600 metal boxes to find the next clue.
- Liquid: Push a tea tray through a 3-storey office building to deliver to three customers.
- Leg Midpoint - 3rd
- Participate in a head-shaving ritual for good karma.
- Kilos: Weigh people on the streets to achieve a total of 2,500kg.
- Uchenna: Scale a ladder and rappel down up and over castle walls.
- Brawn: Transport five heavy boats 500yd.
- Joyce: Drive a double-decker bus through an obstacle course.
- Joyce: Participate in the limbo to win an early departure time.
- Build It: Build a raft from scratch to cross a river.
- 3rd - Non-elimination leg
- Tee Up: Hit a golf ball into a marked area.
- Uchenna: Jump 30ft off a pier into the water.
- Finish Line - 1st
- Wrangle It: Hold down a horse and trim its mane and clip its hooves.
- Joyce: Search a boardroom to find hidden letters that unscramble to the next destination.
- By Hand: Properly align of the bolts and washers of a 2-ton wheel.
- Uchenna: Catch and transport 80 flounder fish from one tank to another.
- River Wild: Ride a raft through category-3 and -4 rapids.
- Sign It: Carry supplies up a flight of stairs and use them to build a directional sign outlining the stops along Magellan's voyage.
- Joyce: Search through a mailbag to find a letter written by teams from the team's previous season.
- Uchenna: Guide a trained rat to search for a deactivated land mine.
- Porter: Fill ten 45lbs bags full of coal, sew them shut, then deliver one to an address.
- 7th - Non-elimination leg
- Solve It: Solve a puzzle of an image of Tinga Tinga.
- Uchenna: Throw a Rungu at a mask 20m away to break it.
- Arrived 3rd, 30-minute penalty for being Marked for Elimination - 3rd
- Perfect Pitch: Identify which key of a grand piano is out of tune and rectify the problem.
- Unknown: Unknown task involving row boats.
- Partnered with Oswald & Danny.
- Climb two towers and count the total number of steps.
- 1stƒ~ (tie)
- Cookie Confection: Search through 600 boxes, each containing 16 cookies, to find one with a licorice center.
- Joyce: Collect eight stacks of used newspapers from locals.
- 5th - Eliminated