United States Virgin Islands
|United States Virgin Islands|
|The Amazing Race US|
|Seasons Visited||1 (25)|
The United States Virgin Islands are an organized, unincorporated territory of the United States located in the Caribbean. They were previously of the Danish West Indies until Denmark sold them to the United States in 1916. It is a tropical getaway made up of five main islands and many smaller islands. It has a population of 106,405 and speaks English as an official language. It is located near the British Virgin Islands as well as Puerto Rico.
The Virgin Islands were visited as the first location of The Amazing Race 25.
The United States Virgin Islands are divided into three districts. The Amazing Race has visited one of these districts.
|Saint Thomas||1 (25)|
The Amazing Race Results
The Amazing Race Visits
|25||USA →||→ United Kingdom|
- New York City, United States (John F. Kennedy International Airport) to Charlotte Amalie, Saint Thomas, United States Virgin Islands (Cyril E. King Airport)
- Charlotte Amalie (Vendor's Plaza)
- Charlotte Amalie to Lovango Cay (via Seaplane)
- Lovango Cay to Carval Rock
- Lovango Cay (Blackbeard's Revenge)
- Lovango Cay to Charlotte Amalie
- Charlotte Amalie (Fort Christian)
- Charlotte Amalie (Cyril E. King Airport) to London, England, United Kingdom (London Heathrow Airport)
|The Amazing Race 25|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||United States • US Virgin Islands • United Kingdom (England, Scotland) • Denmark • Sweden • Morocco • Italy • Malta • Singapore • Philippines|
|Teams||Adam & Bethany • Amy & Maya • Brooke & Robbie • Dennis & Isabelle • Keith & Whitney • Kym & Alli • Lisa & Michelle • Michael & Scott • Misti & Jim • Shelley & Nici • Tim & Te Jay|