The Amazing Race Vietnam 2015
|The Amazing Race Vietnam 2015|
|First Aired||17 July - 25 September, 2015|
|No. of Episodes||11|
|Winners||Nhật Anh Đỗ &|
Ngọc Anh Trần
|Distance Traveled||2900km (1800 miles)|
|No. of Legs||11|
|All-Stars||Lincoln Dương Hồng,|
Đăng Hoàng Phạm Ngô &
Thùy Anh Nguyễn,
Song Ngư Diễm Chi &
Trúc Như Nguyễn Vũ
|Season 3 ◄ Season 4 ► Season 5|
|1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11|
The Amazing Race Vietnam: Cuộc đua kỳ thú 2015 is the fourth season of the reality television game show, The Amazing Race Vietnam. It will feature eight teams of two in a race around Vietnam for 300 million₫.
The program premiered on 17 July on VTV3 and airs every Friday.
The show is sponsored by Sting Energy Drink.
This season of the show made the franchise's first visit to Laos.
|Leg(s)||Province||Previous Visits||Pit Stops|
|1, 2||Quang Ninh||1||1|
|2, 3||Cao Bang||0||1|
|3, 4||Ha Giang||0||1|
|6, 7||Nghe An||1||1|
|7, 8||Da Nang||2||1|
|8, 9||Quang Ngai||0||1|
|9, 10||Khanh Hoa||3||1|
|10, 11||Lam Dong||1||1|
|11||Ho Chi Minh City||3||1|
This season was an edition featuring both celebrities, as well as fans of the show.
The following teams participated in the Race, with their relationships at the time of filming. Note that this table is not necessarily reflective of all content broadcast on television due to inclusion or exclusion of some data.
|Team||Relationship||Position (by leg)||Roadblocks|
|Nhật Anh & Ngọc Anh||Diving Coaches||1st||2nd||1st||1st||5thε8||1st||6th||1st||1st||2nd||1st||Nhật Anh 5, Ngọc Anh 4|
|Chí Thành & Lincoln||Hotel Manager/Student||3rd||5th||4th||2nd||4th||6th||5th||2nd||2nd||1stƒ||2nd||Chí Thành 4, Lincoln 4|
|Băng Di & Trang Pháp||Actor/Singer||8th||8th2||5th||7th6||3rd||4th||2nd||5th||4th||3rd11||3rd||Băng Di 5, Trang Pháp 4|
|Đăng Hoàng & Thùy Anh||Actors||5th||7th||7th4||5th||2nd||2nd||4th||3rd||3rd||4th||Đăng Hoàng 5, Thùy Anh 4|
|Nam Thành & Hải Băng||Model/Singer||2nd||6th||2nd||6th6||1st||5th||1st||4th||5th||Nam Thành 4, Hải Băng 4|
|Phương Ly & Joo Young||Office Workers||7th||4th||3rd3||4th||6th||3rd||3rd||6th10||Phương Ly 33, Joo Young 4|
|Song Ngư & Trúc Như||Actresses||6th1||3rd||6th||3rd6||7th9||7th||Song Ngư 3, Trúc Như 2|
|Tim & Anh Đức||Singer/Comedian||4th||1st||8th4,5||8th7||Tim 2, Anh Đức 1|
- A red team placement means the team was eliminated.
- A purple ε indicates that the team decided to use the Express Pass on that Leg.
- A green ƒ indicates that the team won a Fast Forward.
- A blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg.
- An underlined blue placement indicates that the team was Marked for Elimination and had to come in first on the next leg, otherwise they would be served a 30-minute (Leg 1) or 45-minute (Legs 3 & 7) penalty.
- An italicized blue placement indicates that the team would not receive any money at the start of the next leg of the race.
- An underlined leg number indicates that there was no mandatory rest period at the Pit Stop and all teams were ordered to continue racing.
- Song Ngư & Trúc Như initially arrived in 6th. However, they received a 15 minute penalty because they had not ridden in an officially-licensed taxi. This did not affect their placement.
- Băng Di & Trang Pháp initially arrived in 4th, but received a 30-minute penalty for being Marked for Elimination and not coming in first. This dropped them to last place, however they were not eliminated from the race.
- Phương Ly failed to complete the Roadblock on leg 3. She and Joo Young received a 2-hour penalty before receiving their next clue.
- Đăng Hoàng & Thùy Anh and Tim & Anh Đức, who initially arrived in 7th and 8th, both damaged the base of their Hmong horn and received a 15-minute penalty at the Pit Stop. Due to the additional penalty noted below, Đăng Hoàng & Thùy Anh moved up to 7th after the penalty.
- Tim & Anh Đức received an additional 30-minute penalty because Tim held onto the guide rope during the Roadblock, which was prohibited. These two penalties dropped them to last place, but they were not eliminated.
- Song Ngư & Trúc Như, Nam Thành & Hải Băng and Băng Di & Trang Pháp could not complete the ice rink challenge within two tries and received a 15-minute penalty before receiving their next clue.
- Tim & Anh Đức initially arrived in 5th, but received a 45 minute penalty for being Marked for Elimination and not coming in first. This dropped them to last place and they were eliminated.
- Nhật Anh & Ngọc Anh used their Express Pass to skip the money-making challenge on leg 5.
- Song Ngư & Trúc Như did not complete the money-making challenge and received a 2-hour penalty before receiving their next clue.
- Phương Ly & Joo Young did not complete the task at Thoi Loi Mountain and received a 2-hour penalty before receiving their next clue.
- Băng Di & Trang Pháp failed the ghost house challenge twice and were not given the chance to choose between their next clue and the suitcase with money.
- Leg 1 - The Express Pass (Thẻ Ưu Tiên) - an item that can be used on the race to skip any one task of the team's choosing up until the 8th leg.
- Leg 7 - Two vouchers for the InterContinental Da Nang Sun Peninsula Resort.
- Leg 12 - 300,000,000₫
|The Amazing Race Vietnam – Cuộc đua kỳ thú 2015|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11|
|Countries||Vietnam • Laos|
|Teams||Băng Di & Trang Pháp • Chí Thành & Lincoln • Đăng Hoàng & Thùy Anh • Nam Thành & Hải Băng • Nhật Anh & Ngọc Anh • Phương Ly & Joo Young • Song Ngư & Trúc Như • Tim & Anh Đức|