The Amazing Race Asia 4 Leg 8
|Starting Line||Hyde Park|
|Pit Stop||Kangaroo Point Park|
|Winners||Jess & Lani|
|Last Place||Dimple & Sunaina|
- Sydney, Australia
- Distance: 8.7km
- Distance: 751km
Teams had to search the airport's car park for a van painted with Aboriginal art and the word "Wicked". They would find their next clue here.
Southport Indoor Pistol Club
- Distance: 13.3km
Each team member would have to use a .44 magnum pistol to hit a target at the gun range. Once both team members had hit the target, they would get their next clue.
Dreamworld Fun Park
- Distance: 43.3km
Teams would have to ride on The Giant Drop, the highest freefall amusement park ride in the world. While high above the park on their wild ride, teams needed to take a photograph of a koala mascot waving a race flag. If they could accomplish this, they would receive their Roadblock information.
WRX Rally Experience Circuit
- Distance: 6.28km
Roadblock: From earlier at the fun park, teams received a Roadblock. Who is the most driven? Once here, the chosen team member would have to drive a Subaru Impreza WRX one lap around the track. They needed to finish the course in one minute and 42 seconds in order to get their next clue, otherwise they would have to try again.
- Michelle, Sunaina, Ethan, Natasha, Lani, Richard
- Gold Coast
- Distance: 27.4km
Teams had to dig in a marked area of sand to find their Detour information buried somewhere there.
- Distance: 14.2km
- Bush Chucker: Teams had to stand in a designated area and throw a boomerang. If teams could get the boomerang to return and land in the designated area, they would get their next clue.
- Claire & Michelle, Ethan & Khairie, Hussein & Natasha, Jess & Lani
- Bush Hunter: Teams would receive a throwing spear, and had to toss it so that it hit a hay bale placed a distance away. Once teams accomplished this, they would get their next clue.
- Dimple & Sunaina (declared, but not shown), Richard & Richard
Kangaroo Point Park
- Kangaroo Point
- Distance: 59.7km
- Prize: A 4-day ski vacation at Niseko, Japan worth US$6,000
|Jess & Lani||1st||A||1st||1st||1st||1st||1st A||1st||Jess 4, Lani 4|
|Richard & Richard||2nd||2nd||2nd||2nd||2nd||3rd B||2nd||Richard Ha. 3, Richard He. 4|
|Ethan & Khairie||3rd||3rd||3rd||3rd||3rd||2nd A||3rd||Ethan 4, Khairie 4|
|Claire & Michelle||4th||4th||4th||4th||4th||4th A||4th||Claire 4, Michelle 4|
|Hussein & Natasha||6th||6th||6th||6th||5th||5th A||5th||Hussein 4, Natasha 4|
|Dimple & Sunaina||5th||5th||5th||5th||6th||6th ?||6th||Dimple 4, Sunaina 4|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Bush Chucker Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Bush Hunter Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a no-rest leg.
|The Amazing Race Asia 4|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11|
|Countries||Malaysia • Sri Lanka • Philippines • New Zealand • Australia • Indonesia • South Korea • Singapore|
|Teams||Alan & Wendy • Claire & Michelle • Dimple & Sunaina • Ethan & Khairie • Hussein & Natasha • Ivan & Hilda • Jess & Lani • Richard & Richard • Sahil & Manas • Yani & Nadine|