The Amazing Race Asia 4 Leg 6
|Starting Line||Misibis Bay Resort|
|Pit Stop||Coronet Peak|
|Winners||Richard & Richard|
|Last Place||Ivan & Hilda|
- Legazpi City, Philippines
- Distance: 20.6km
The winners of the previous leg of the race would depart last, but would receive a free scenic helicopter ride to the airport.
- Invercargill, New Zealand
- Distance: 7958km
Te Anau Lake
- Te Anau
- Distance: 137.3km
Teams had to search for a fisherman here who would hand them their next clue.
- Distance: 78.9km
Here, teams had to choose a log and then work together to saw off five slices of wood. Each team member would then have to slice off an additional piece on their own, for a total of seven pieces. They would then get their next clue.
Nevis Highwire Platform
- Nevis River
- Distance: 37.6km
- Plunge: Each team member would have to perform a 124 meter bungee jump off of the highwire platform to receive their next clue.
- Dimple & Sunaina, Ethan & Khairie, Richard & Richard
- Swing: Teams would be seated on the large bungee swing nearby and would freefall swing 300 meters above the canyon. After the ride, they would get their next clue.
- Claire & Michelle ⊃ Dimple & Sunaina
Queenstown Events Centre
- Distance: 29.3km
Here, teams would have to face off against three local rugby players, and had to rush past them and make a successful touchdown. Once they accomplished this, they would then get 10 attempts to make a field goal. If they succeeded, they would get their next clue. If not, they would serve a 10-minute penalty and then get their next clue.
- Distance: 13.4km
Roadblock: From earlier at the events centre, teams found a Roadblock. Who will come to the rescue? Once here, the chosen team member would receive an avalanche beacon. They then had to search along a steep, snowy hill for their next clue buried in the snow, which could be found with the beacon. The clue would instruct them to ride a 4x4 higher up the mountain to the Pit Stop.
- Claire, Dimple, Ethan, Hussein, Ivan, Lani, Richard
- Prize: A vacation package and a dinner for two at the Marina Bay Sands in Singapore, worth US$5,100
|Richard & Richard||1st||A||2nd||1st||1st||1st A||1st||1st||1st||1st||Richard Ha. 2, Richard He. 3|
|Hussein & Natasha||6th||3rd||3rd||4th||3rd B||3rd||3rd||2nd||2nd||Hussein 3, Natasha 3|
|Claire & Michelle||2nd||4th||4th||5th||2nd B||2nd||2nd||3rd||3rd||Claire 4, Michelle 2|
|Jess & Lani||4th||C||5th||5th||3rd||5th B||4th||4th||5th||4th||Jess 3, Lani 3|
|Ethan & Khairie||7th||A||1st||2nd||2nd||6th A||6th||6th||6th||5th||Ethan 3, Khairie 3|
|Dimple & Sunaina||3rd||B||7th||6th||6th||4th A||5th||5th||4th||6th||Dimple 3, Sunaina 3|
|Ivan & Hilda||5th||6th||7th||7th||7th B||7th||7th||7th||7th||Ivan 4, Hilda 2|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Plunge Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Swing Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
|The Amazing Race Asia 4|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11|
|Countries||Malaysia • Sri Lanka • Philippines • New Zealand • Australia • Indonesia • South Korea • Singapore|
|Teams||Alan & Wendy • Claire & Michelle • Dimple & Sunaina • Ethan & Khairie • Hussein & Natasha • Ivan & Hilda • Jess & Lani • Richard & Richard • Sahil & Manas • Yani & Nadine|