The Amazing Race Asia 4 Leg 5
|Starting Line||Kalutara Kalido Beach|
|Pit Stop||Misibis Bay Resort|
|Winners||Ethan & Khairie|
|Last Place||Sahil & Manas|
Bandaranaike International Airport
- Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Distance: 65.6km
Ninoy Aquino International Airport
- Manila, Philippines
- Distance: 4563km
From here, teams were told to travel to Legazpi. However, they were not explicitly told which method of transportation they were to use. six of the teams traveled to the Philtranco Pasay Terminal in Pasay, and traveled by bus to the Legazpi Grand Central Terminal. The other two teams remained at the airport and traveled by plane to Legazpi Airport
- Distance: 330km
Teams traveled to this location in a jeepney. Here, they would find a clue box with their next clue inside.
- Distance: 3.81km
Here, teams would have to choose an all-terrain vehicle, which they would use to drive to their next destination.
- Distance: 1km
Once teams arrived here, they had to play a traditional Pinoy game called "Pukpok Palayok". One team member would be blindfolded and had to hit a hanging pot with a stick without knowing where it was. Their partner would direct them to the pot, but could not use any verbal commands. Instead, they had to use a tambourine to communicate with their teammate. Once they broke the pot, teams would get their Detour information.
- Jig: Teams had to put on traditional outfits, and would have to learn how to perform an Ibalong dance. If their dance met the satisfaction of two judges, teams would get their next clue.
- Claire & Michelle, Dimple & Sunaina, Ethan & Khairie, Hussein & Natasha, Ivan & Hilda, Jess & Lani, Sahil & Manas
- Pig: Teams would have to play a traditional game, where they had to chase after and catch an oiled-up piglet. Once each team member caught two pigs, teams would get their next clue.
- Richard & Richard
- Richard & Richard
- Claire & Michelle + Ethan & Khairie, Dimple & Sunaina + Richard & Richard, Hussein & Natasha + Sahil & Manas, Ivan & Hilda + Jess & Lani
Misibis Bay Eco Park
- Distance: 22.6km
The Intersected teams would travel here, where they would have to work together to clean up the trash on this beach. Once they filled the Caltex garbage bag, they would receive their Roadblock information and would no longer be joined.
Misibis Bay Resort
- Distance: 1.38km
Roadblock: Here, teams would complete a Roadblock. Who prefers to paddle patiently? The chosen team member had to get into a kayak and paddle out to a nearby fish farm. They would have to search amongst hundreds of hanging fake clues for one that said "Correct!"
- Claire, Sunaina, Khairie, Natasha, Ivan, Jess, Richard, Manas
Misibis Bay Amphitheater
- Distance: 0.61km
- Prize: Trip for two to the Philippines and US$3,000, and a helicopter ride to Legazpi Airport to be given after all teams had departed in the next leg
|Ethan & Khairie||3rd||A||A||2nd||2nd||1st||1st||1st A||1st||1st||1st||1st||Ethan 2, Khairie 3|
|Richard & Richard||1st||B||1st||1st||3rd||2nd||3rd B||3rd||3rd||3rd||2nd||Richard Ha. 2, Richard He. 2|
|Claire & Michelle||7th||A||3rd||3rd||5th||5th||2nd A||2nd||1st||2nd||3rd||Claire 3, Michelle 2|
|Dimple & Sunaina||2nd||B||4th||5th||6th||6th||4th A||4th||3rd||4th||4th||Dimple 2, Sunaina 3|
|Jess & Lani||4th||A||6th||4th||4th||3rd||5th A||5th||5th||5th||5th||Jess 3, Lani 2|
|Ivan & Hilda||6th||B||5th||6th||2nd||4th||6th A||6th||6th||6th||Ivan 3, Hilda 2|
|Hussein & Natasha||5th||C||7th||8th||8th||8th||7th A||7th||7th||7th||7th||Hussein 2, Natasha 3|
|Sahil & Manas||8th||8th||7th||7th||7th||8th A||8th||8th||8th||Sahil 2, Manas 3|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Jig Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Pig Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
|The Amazing Race Asia 4|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11|
|Countries||Malaysia • Sri Lanka • Philippines • New Zealand • Australia • Indonesia • South Korea • Singapore|
|Teams||Alan & Wendy • Claire & Michelle • Dimple & Sunaina • Ethan & Khairie • Hussein & Natasha • Ivan & Hilda • Jess & Lani • Richard & Richard • Sahil & Manas • Yani & Nadine|