The Amazing Race Asia 4 Leg 10
|Starting Line||Sunset Point|
|Pit Stop||Anapji Pond|
|Winners||Hussein & Natasha|
|Last Place||Jess & Lani|
- Mataram, Indonesia
- Distance: 23.8km
- Pohang, South Korea
- Distance: 5125km
Hands of Harmony
- Distance: 6.35km
The clue directing teams here was written entirely in Korean. Teams would have to translate it to figure out where they were going.
- Distance: 21.1km
Here, one team member would be asked a series of questions about their fellow contestants and the race. The other team member would then answer the same questions. Once both team members' answers matched, teams would receive their next clue. If not, the second team member had to keep trying.
- Distance: 7.49km
Here, teams would find the Reunification Bell. Teams would ring it three times, and then would receive their Detour information.
Hwarang Educational Institute
- Distance: 7.67km
- Bow N' Arrow: Firstly, teams would choose a photograph of another team that they would use as a target. They would then have to use a traditional bow and arrow to hit the target three times. Once this was accomplished, teams would get their next clue.
- Hussein & Natasha, Jess & Lani, Richard & Richard
- Rock N' Roll: Teams would have to use the provided parts to build a large pagoda replica. Once it reached a certain height and was constructed properly, teams would get their next clue.
- Claire & Michelle
Daereungwon Tomb Complex
- Distance: 6.44km
Roadblock: From earlier, after the Detour, teams found a Roadblock. Who can crack the warrior code? After traveling here, the chosen team member had to solve a puzzle involving guards and gates. Teams had to pass by three gates, each with more guards than the previous. At each level, only one guard would grant them passage. However, if teams made a total of three incorrect guesses, they would be sent back to the beginning and would forfeit their place in line. After making it all the way through, teams received their next clue.
- Michelle, Natasha, Lani, Richard
- Distance: 10.8km
- Prize: A trip to Hilton in the Maldives worth US$6,000
|Hussein & Natasha||2nd||A||4th||4th||4th||3rd||3rd A||3rd||3rd||1st||Hussein 5, Natasha 5|
|Richard & Richard||4th||3rd||1st||2nd||4th||2nd A||2nd||1st||2nd||Richard Ha. 4, Richard He. 5|
|Claire & Michelle||3rd||2nd||2nd||1st||1st||1st B||1st||2nd||3rd||Claire 5, Michelle 5|
|Jess & Lani||1st||1st||3rd||3rd||2nd||4th A||4th||4th||4th||Jess 5, Lani 5|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Bow N' Arrow Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Rock N' Roll Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
|The Amazing Race Asia 4|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11|
|Countries||Malaysia • Sri Lanka • Philippines • New Zealand • Australia • Indonesia • South Korea • Singapore|
|Teams||Alan & Wendy • Claire & Michelle • Dimple & Sunaina • Ethan & Khairie • Hussein & Natasha • Ivan & Hilda • Jess & Lani • Richard & Richard • Sahil & Manas • Yani & Nadine|