The Amazing Race Asia 3 Leg 8
|Starting Line||A-Ma Cultural Village|
|Pit Stop||Bolgatty Palace|
|Winners||Geoff & Tisha|
|Last Place||Henry & Bernie|
St. Paul Ruins
Teams found their next clue in a clue box located here.
- Distance: 1.99km
Roadblock: When teams returned to this tower, they found another Roadblock. Who wants a bird's eye view? The chosen team member had to make their way to the top of the tower. There, they had to perform the world's highest skyjump off the top of the tower. Once they were safely on the ground, they would receive their next clue.
- A.D., Tisha, Bernie, Tania, Sam
Hong Kong-Macau Ferry Pier, Macau
- Distance: 3.1km
Teams had to return to Hong Kong by TurboJET Ferry.
Hong Kong-Macau Ferry Pier, Hong Kong
- Hong Kong
- Distance: 61.9km
MASkargo Airport Hangar
- Hong Kong
- Distance: 6.78km
Here, teams had to search through the warehouse for a box with their team name on it. Inside, they would find letters from their loved ones at home that they would get to read. Once they had read the letters, they would receive their next clue.
Hong Kong International Airport
- Hong Kong
- Distance: 29.6km
Cochin International Airport
- Kochi, India
- Distance: 4216km
Neelam Kulangara Devi Temple
- Distance: 23km
Here, teams would receive a blessing from an Indian priest. After receiving this blessing, they would get their next clue.
- Kumbalam, Kochi
- Distance: 2.53km
Teams would have to wash an elephant using traditional methods involving tools made of coconut husks. Once the elephant was clean, teams would receive their Detour information.
Marine Seafood Restaurant / Ancient Temple
- Distance: 2.67km/3.22km
- Fish: Teams would find a selection of large, slippery swordfish. Teams had to carry six of these swordfish through the steets to the restaurant to receive their next clue.
- Geoff & Tisha, Vince & Sam
- Fill: Teams had to make their way to the temple. There, they had to use colored rice powder to fill in an intricate design on the floor known as Rangoli. Once they had properly filled in the design, they would get their next clue.
- A.D. & Fuzzie, Henry & Bernie, Ida & Tania
- Distance from Marine Seafood Restaurant: 1.3km
- Distance from Ancient Temple: 0.94km
- Prize: A holiday in Hong Kong, courtesy of Caltex
|Geoff & Tisha||1st||1st||1st||A||1st||A||1st||2nd||2nd||1st A||1st||Geoff 4, Tisha 3|
|A.D. & Fuzzie||3rd||3rd||3rd||C||3rd||B||3rd||3rd||3rd||3rd B||2nd||A.D. 4, Fuzzie 3|
|Ida & Tania||5th||5th||5th||D||5th||2nd||1st||1st||2nd B||3rd||Ida 3, Tania 4|
|Vince & Sam||2nd||2nd||2nd||B||2nd||C||4th||4th||4th||4th A||4th||Vince 3, Sam 3|
|Henry & Bernie||4th||4th||4th||C||4th||5th||5th||5th||5th B||5th||Henry 3, Bernie 4|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Fish Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Fill Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg.
|The Amazing Race Asia 3|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11|
|Countries||Thailand • Vietnam • Taiwan • Hong Kong • Macau • India • Oman|
|Teams||A.D. & Fuzzie • Geoff & Tisha • Henry & Bernie • Ida & Tania • Isaac & William • Mai & Oliver • Neena & Amit • Niroo & Kapil • Pailin & Natalie • Vince & Sam|