The Amazing Race Asia 3 Leg 5
|Starting Line||City Hall Square|
|Pit Stop||Taipei Astronomical Museum|
|Winners||Vince & Samƒ|
|Last Place||Mai & Oliver|
Sony Style Store
- Taipei, Republic of China
- Distance: 1.88km
Here, teams would find racks filled with thousands of Blu-rays. Teams had to search through them, putting each into a Blu-ray player. Nearly all of them would display a "Try again" message, but a select few would display "Correct! You may receive your next clue." When teams found this, they would get their next clue.
- Distance: +3.84km
Fast Forward: Teams wishing to pursue the Fast Forward would have to travel to the street where this business was located. Only then would they discover what the task would entail. Each team member would have to get a permanent tattoo of their choosing in order to receive the Fast Forward.
- Vince & Sam
Pingsi Coal Mine
- Distance: 20.6km
Roadblock: Once teams traveled to this mine, they found a Roadblock. Can you dig it? The chosen team member would have to dig through a mine cart filled with coal, searching for a small souvenir. When teams found it, a small token with The Amazing Race Asia logo on it, they could exchange it for their next clue.
- Fuzzie, Geoff, Henry, Tania
Taipei Mall / Grand Tong Temple
- Distance: 20.1km/17.4km
- Pick: At the mall, teams would have to search for a marked claw machine. They would have to play the game and win three small stuffed toys from the machine in order to get their next clue.
- A.D. & Fuzzie, Geoff & Tisha, Henry & Bernie
- Pail: At the temple, teams had to fill a large bucket with water. They would then have to carry the pail up a steep set of stairs to the top of the temple and present it to a monk. If they had brought enough water, the would get their next clue.
- Ida & Tania
Taipei Astronomical Museum
- Distance from Taipei Mall: 8.29km
- Distance from Grand Tong Temple: 12.7km
- Prize: A three-day, two-night holiday in Ko Samui, Thailand, courtesy of Singha Beer
|Vince & Sam||2nd||2nd||1st||1stƒ||1stƒ||1stƒ||Vince 2, Sam 1|
|Henry & Bernie||4th||3rd||3rd||2nd||3rd A||2nd||Henry 3, Bernie 1|
|A.D. & Fuzzie||5th||4th||2nd||3rd||2nd A||3rd||A.D. 2, Fuzzie 2|
|Geoff & Tisha||6th||6th||5th||5th||4th A||4th||Geoff 3, Tisha 1|
|Ida & Tania||1st||1st||4th||4th||5th B||5th||Ida 2, Tania 2|
|Mai & Oliver||3rd||5th||6th||Mai 1, Oliver 2|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Pick Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Pail Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
|The Amazing Race Asia 3|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11|
|Countries||Thailand • Vietnam • Taiwan • Hong Kong • Macau • India • Oman|
|Teams||A.D. & Fuzzie • Geoff & Tisha • Henry & Bernie • Ida & Tania • Isaac & William • Mai & Oliver • Neena & Amit • Niroo & Kapil • Pailin & Natalie • Vince & Sam|