The Amazing Race Asia 3 Leg 4
|Starting Line||Huế Citadel|
|Pit Stop||City Hall Square|
|Winners||Ida & Tania|
|Last Place||Niroo & Kapil|
Phu Bai International Airport
- Huế, Vietnam
- Distance: 15.5km
Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport
- Taipei, Republic of China
- Distance: 1704km
- Ximendeng, Taipei
- Distance: 27.3km
Teams would retrieve their Detour information from here.
Miniatures Museum of Taiwan / Raohe Street Night Market
- Distance: 3.12km/1.6km
- Shoot It: Teams traveled to the miniatures museum, where they would receive a Sony CyberShot camera. Teams had to search among the many miniatures in the museum, searching for one that contained a very tiny clue envelope. Teams had to photograph this tiny clue and present the picture to a judge, who would hand them their next clue.
- Geoff & Tisha, Henry & Bernie, Ida & Tania, Mai & Oliver, Niroo & Kapil, Vince & Sam
- Shape It: At the night market, teams would find a large set of tangram pieces. Teams would have to properly use the pieces to solve four differently-shaped puzzles in order to get their next clue.
- A.D. & Fuzzie
Institute for the Blind of Taiwan
- Xinzhuang City
- Distance from Miniatures Museum of Taiwan: 8.89km
- Distance from Raohe Street Night Market: 6.94km
Here, one team member would be blindfolded and would be presented with a message written in braille. This team member had to describe the arrangement of the braille to their partner, who had a braille translation key. They had to work together to decode the braille message, and they would get their next clue if it was correct. One random team would receive a cheque worth NT$612,000 from Standard Chartered inside of their clue. They would get to present this to the institution as a surprise donation.
- Distance: 17km
Roadblock: When teams found the marked restaurant on this street, they found a Roadblock. Who "nose" a good challenge when they smell one? The chosen team member had to completely finish eating a bowl of Stinky Tofu, a Taiwanese delicacy. Once they had eaten it all, they would get their next clue.
- A.D., Tisha, Henry, Ida, Oliver, Kapil (not completed), Vince
City Hall Square
- Distance: 6.53km
- Prize: Two Nokia N96 handphones
|Ida & Tania||3rd||A||7th||6th A||2nd||2nd||1st||1st||1st||Ida 2, Tania 1|
|Vince & Sam||2nd||1st||3rd A||4th||3rd||3rd||3rd||2nd||Vince 2, Sam 1|
|Mai & Oliver||6th||6th||2nd A||1st||1st||2nd||2nd||3rd||Mai 1, Oliver 2|
|Henry & Bernie||1st||3rd||4th A||3rd||5th||5th||4th||4th||Henry 2, Bernie 1|
|A.D. & Fuzzie||4th||5th||1st B||6th||6th||4th||5th||5th||A.D. 2, Fuzzie 1|
|Geoff & Tisha||5th||2nd||5th A||5th||4th||6th||6th||6th||Geoff 2, Tisha 1|
|Niroo & Kapil||7th||4th||7th A||7th||7th||7th||7th||7th||Niroo 1, Kapil 2|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Shoot It Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Shape It Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
|The Amazing Race Asia 3|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11|
|Countries||Thailand • Vietnam • Taiwan • Hong Kong • Macau • India • Oman|
|Teams||A.D. & Fuzzie • Geoff & Tisha • Henry & Bernie • Ida & Tania • Isaac & William • Mai & Oliver • Neena & Amit • Niroo & Kapil • Pailin & Natalie • Vince & Sam|