The Amazing Race Asia 3 Leg 3
|Starting Line||Museum of Vietnamese History|
Ho Chi Minh City
|Pit Stop||Huế Citadel|
|Winners||Henry & Bernie|
|Last Place||Pailin & Natalie|
Central Bus Terminal
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Distance: 2km
All route markers for the duration of this leg were coloured yellow and white. Teams had to travel by long-distance bus to reach their next destination.
Huế Bus Station
- Distance: 636km
Caltex Service Facility
- Distance: 1.1km
Here, teams would have to choose a marked jeep. They would then have to change one of the jeep's tires and change the oil properly. Once their chores were done, teams would receive their next clue from the driver, and would use this jeep for the rest of the leg.
Khải Định Tomb
- Distance: 7.21km
Roadblock: At this ancient tomb, teams found a Roadblock. Who's in line for a king's ransom? The chosen team member would have to travel alone in their jeep 2.61km to the Minh Mang Tomb, where they had to search the grounds for seven coins representing seven emperors of the Nguyễn Dynasty. Teams had to pay attention, for each coin was located next to a sign filled with important information. After traveling 2.61km back, they would then receive a second clue instructing them to organize the coins in chronological of the emperors' reigns. Teams were free to return to the Ming Mang Tomb if they needed to, though this was at the sacrifice of time. Once the coins were in the proper order, teams would get their next clue.
- A.D., Geoff, Henry, Ida, Oliver, Niroo, Natalie (not completed), Vince
Dạ Lê Thượng Shrine / Rice Paddy
- Distance: 6km/6.17km
- Sticks: At the shrine, teams would have to observe a demonstration of someone making a stick of incense. Teams then had to make ten sticks properly, adhering to the demonstrated method. If they were correct, teams would get their next clue.
- A.D. & Fuzzie, Henry & Bernie, Ida & Tania, Mai & Oliver, Niroo & Kapil, Pailin & Natalie, Vince & Sam
- Stalks: Teams had to travel to the rice paddy, where they would have to pick up some rice stalks and whack them against a board to knock out the rice. Once they filled two platters with unhusked rice, teams would get their next clue.
- Geoff & Tisha
Quoc Hoc Park
- Distance from Dạ Lê Thượng Shrine: 0.79km
- Distance from Rice Paddy: 1.57km
Here, teams would have to find a set of marked cyclos and take their next clue from the seat. One team member would then have to pull the other in the cyclo as they traveled to the Pit Stop.
- Distance: 1.25km
- Prize: Two Sony Handycams
|Henry & Bernie||1st||A||3rd||4th||1st||1st A||2nd||1st||Henry 1, Bernie 1|
|Vince & Sam||3rd||C||1st||2nd||3rd||2nd A||1st||2nd||Vince 1, Sam 1|
|Ida & Tania||6th||B||4th||3rd||5th||4th A||3rd||3rd||Ida 1, Tania 1|
|A.D. & Fuzzie||2nd||C||6th||6th||2nd||3rd A||4th||4th||A.D. 1, Fuzzie 1|
|Geoff & Tisha||5th||5th||5th||4th||5th B||5th||5th||Geoff 2, Tisha 0|
|Mai & Oliver||8th||D||7th||7th||6th||6th A||6th||6th||Mai 1, Oliver 1|
|Niroo & Kapil||4th||A||2nd||1st||7th||7th A||7th||7th||Niroo 1, Kapil 1|
|Pailin & Natalie||7th||D||8th||8th||8th||8th A||8th||8th||Pailin 1, Natalie 1|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Sticks Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Stalks Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
|The Amazing Race Asia 3|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11|
|Countries||Thailand • Vietnam • Taiwan • Hong Kong • Macau • India • Oman|
|Teams||A.D. & Fuzzie • Geoff & Tisha • Henry & Bernie • Ida & Tania • Isaac & William • Mai & Oliver • Neena & Amit • Niroo & Kapil • Pailin & Natalie • Vince & Sam|