The Amazing Race Asia 3 Leg 10
|Starting Line||Gokhale Institute|
|Pit Stop||Wadi Tanuf|
|Winners||Ida & Tania|
|Last Place||A.D. & Fuzzie|
- Karli, India
- Distance: 48.4km
Teams had to enter these caves to find their next clue inside.
- Distance: 7.53km
Teams had to travel by train to return to the city of Pune.
Central Train Station
- Distance: 54.3km
Teams would find a clue box here with their next clue inside. They would then be instructed to find a nearby memorial statue of Mahatma Gandhi, where they would find their next clue, which included an ATM card.
Standard Chartered Bank
- Distance: 1.8km
Teams had to use their provided ATM card to access a bank account. Teams were told that the PIN number that they would have to use would be Gandhi's birth year. Sharp-eyed teams would have seen this information previously at Gandhi's statue. If they could successfully access the bank account, their next clue would be printed on the reverse of the receipt. If teams made three unsuccessful attempts, they would be locked out and would have to serve a 10-minute time penalty before getting their next clue.
Pune International Airport
- Distance: 9.55km
Muscat International Airport
- Muscat, Oman
- Distance: 1716km
Al Alam Palace
- Distance: 31.8km
Teams would find their next clue in a clue box on the palace grounds.
- Distance: 132km
Here, teams would find a number of clue boxes inside of the fort. Most of them would contain a clue telling them to try again. Teams had to search for the clue box with the correct clue.
- Distance: 130km
- Carpet: Teams had to find a marked carpet shop, where they would find a Sony Cybershot camera. On the camera, teams would find two pictures of rug designs. Teams would have to search the carpet shop for the two carpets that were depicted in the pictures in order to get their next clue.
- Count It: Teams had to find a different marked shop, where they would have to count all of the dried limes in a basket. They would only get their next clue if they gave the correct answer.
- A.D. & Fuzzie, Geoff & Tisha, Ida & Tania, Vince & Sam
- Distance: 124km
Roadblock: When teams arrived at the top of this massive canyon, they found a Roadblock. Who's ready for a cliffhanger? The chosen team member would have to get hooked up to a hanging zipline, and would ride it halfway across the canyon. They then had to use a pulley system to pull themselves along the rest of the line to reach their clue on the opposite side of the canyon. Finally, they had to repeat the process to return to their partner.
- Fuzzie (not completed), Geoff, Ida, Sam (not completed)
- Prize: US$2,500 each, courtesy of Standard Chartered Bank
|Ida & Tania||2nd||3rd||A||1st||A||1st||1st||1st||2nd B||2nd||1st||Ida 5, Tania 4|
|Geoff & Tisha||3rd||2nd||4th||3rd||3rd||3rd||4th B||4th||2nd||Geoff 5, Tisha 4|
|Vince & Sam||1st||1st||3rd||2nd||2nd||2nd||1st B||1st||3rd||Vince 4, Sam 4|
|A.D. & Fuzzie||4th||4th||2nd||4th||4th||4th||3rd B||3rd||4th||A.D. 4, Fuzzie 5|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Carpet Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Count It Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg.
|The Amazing Race Asia 3|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11|
|Countries||Thailand • Vietnam • Taiwan • Hong Kong • Macau • India • Oman|
|Teams||A.D. & Fuzzie • Geoff & Tisha • Henry & Bernie • Ida & Tania • Isaac & William • Mai & Oliver • Neena & Amit • Niroo & Kapil • Pailin & Natalie • Vince & Sam|