The Amazing Race Asia 2 Leg 7
|Starting Line||Peace Plaza|
|Pit Stop||Karlštejn Castle|
|Winners||Marc & Rovilson|
|Last Place||Terri & Henry|
Marked for Elimination
Incheon International Airport
- Incheon, South Korea
- Distance: 59.8km
- Frankfurt, Germany
- Distance: 8566km
Old Opera House
- Distance: 12km
Teams would find a clue box outside of this building with their next clue inside.
Frankfurt (Main) Hauptbahnhof Station
- Distance: 1.26km
Teams had to travel by long-distance train to reach their next destination.
Praha Hlavní Nádraží
- Prague, Czech Republic
- Distance: 413km
- Distance: 1.81km
Teams had to search the entirety of this bridge for their next clue, which could be found inside of a "holey" statue. Teams had to figure out that this referred to the statue of St. Vitus, which had a large hole in it. Teams would find their next clue inside.
Little Shop at Karlova Street
- Distance: 0.34km
Teams had to search for this small, out of the way puppet shop to find their Roadblock information.
- Distance: 0.42km
Roadblock: From earlier at the little shop, teams found a Roadblock. Who will rescue a damsel in distress? (And not take all 'knight'?) After traveling here, the chosen team member would have to dress in a full suit of armour and would receive a key. They had to search for a 'Damsel in Distress', who was located 0.19km away at the Prince's Hotel. Teams would attach the key to a rope and deliver it to her on the balcony, and in return she would lower the next clue.
- Adrian, Ann, Marc, Paula, Vanessa, Henry
Praha Hlavní Nádraží
- Distance: 1.23km
Teams would then travel by train to their next destination.
Beroun Railway Station
- Distance: 29.3km
- Distance: 0.78km
Here, teams would find many people walking around, each with a Nokia N95 phone. Teams had to search amongst them for the person whose phone had a picture of them on it. They would then take the phone and would get to watch a video from their loved ones at home. They would then get their Detour information.
Archery Range / Rückl Crystal
- Distance: 6.59km/6.82km
- Bow: Teams had to find the archery range, where they would have to use a traditional crossbow to hit a target. Once both team members scored a hit, they would get their next clue.
- Adrian & Collin, Diane & Ann, Marc & Rovilson, Pamela & Vanessa, Terri & Henry
- Blow: At Rückl Crystal, teams would have to use a mechanical tool to carve a star-shape into the bottom of drinking glasses. Once they had carved enough, teams would get their next clue.
- Natasha & Paula
- Distance from Archery Range: 15.6km
- Distance from Rückl Crystal: 15.8km
- Prize: $5000 Credit Card issued by Standard Chartered Bank each
|Marc & Rovilson||1st||A||1st||A||1st||1st||1st||1st||A||1st A||1st||Marc 4, Rovilson 3|
|Adrian & Collin||2nd||C||3rd||3rd||3rd||2nd||2nd||2nd A||2nd||Adrian 3, Collin 4|
|Diane & Ann||4th||5th||4th||4th||4th||3rd||3rd A||3rd||Diane 3, Ann 4|
|Natasha & Paula||5th||B||4th||2nd||2nd||3rd||4th||B||4th B||4th||Natasha 3, Paula 4|
|Pamela & Vanessa||3rd||C||2nd||5th||5th||5th||5th||C||5th A||5th||Pamela 4, Vanessa 3|
|Terri & Henry||6th||D||6th||B||6th||6th||6th||6th||D||6th A||6th||Terri 3, Henry 4|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Bow Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Blow Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg.
|The Amazing Race Asia 2|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||Singapore • Philippines • Hong Kong • New Zealand • Japan • South Korea • Germany • Czech Republic • Hungary • South Africa|
|Teams||Adrian & Collin • Daichi & Sawaka • Diane & Ann • Edwin & Monica • Kinaryosih & Brett • Marc & Rovilson • Natasha & Paula • Pamela & Vanessa • Sophie & Aurelia • Terri & Henry|