The Amazing Race Asia 2 Leg 5
|Starting Line||Pohutu Geyser|
|Pit Stop||Beomeosa Temple|
|Winners||Marc & Rovilson|
|Last Place||Daichi & Sawaka|
- Auckland, New Zealand
- Distance: 182km
Narita International Airport
- Tokyo, Japan
- Distance: 8807km
- Minato, Tokyo
- Distance: 59km
Teams had to search the park for a clue box with their next clue inside.
- Ginza, Tokyo
- Distance: 2km
Teams would pick up a Sony HD HandyCam here. They would then have to go out onto the streets and convince a local to sing a traditional Japanese folksong; Sakura. If the local sang the song correctly, teams would get their next clue.
Shibuya Mark City
- Shibuya, Tokyo
- Distance: 5.98km
Teams would pick up a Sony CyberShot digital camera here, which contained a picture of a cosplaying girl.. They would have to search through this area for the girl in the photograph to receive their Detour information from her.
Dry Cleaner 24 / Cantic Restaurant
- Shibuya, Tokyo
- Distance: 0.47/0.79km
- You Cart It: Teams had to collect a yukata, a traditional Japanese outfit, at the dry cleaner's. They would have to deliver it to a specific given address in Shibuya to get their next clue.
- Adrian & Collin, Daichi & Sawaka, Diane & Ann, Marc & Rovlison
- You Catch It: At the restaurant, teams would participate in a game of goldfish scooping. Teams had to use paddles made out of rice paper, which disintegrated very easily in water, to catch a total of 40 small goldfish. Once they had accomplished this, they would get their next clue.
- Natasha & Paula, Pamela & Vanessa, Terri & Henry
- Minato, Tokyo
- Distance from Dry Cleaner 24: 5.1km
- Distance from Cantic Restaurant: 4.76km
Roadblock: From earlier after the Detour, teams found a Roadblock clue. Who is cold and calculating? After traveling here, the chosen team member would receive a selection if large ice cubes with letters printed on them. Teams had to pick up and move the heavy, cold blocks to form the name of their next destination; Fukuoka. Once they were correct, they would get their next destination.
- Adrian, Sawaka, Ann, Rovilson, Paula, Vanessa, Henry
- Shinagawa, Tokyo
- Distance: 4.73km
Teams would then travel by train to reach their next destination.
- Distance: 884km
International Congress Center
- Distance: 2.24km
Once teams made their way here, teams found Allan waiting at the mat. However, after informing the teams of which place they were in, he handed them their next clue and told them that this leg was not yet over.
Hakata Port Ferry Terminal
- Distance: 0.51km
Teams would have to travel by international ferry to their next destination.
Busan Harbour Pier 1
- Busan, South Korea
- Distance: 208km
- Distance: 5.84km
Team members would both have to learn a series of taekwondo techniques and had to use them to break three board. They would then get their next clue.
- Distance: 6.91km
- Terri & Henry > Marc & Rovilson (failed)
- Slither: Teams had to enter the market place and had to find a tank filled with live octopi. Team members would each have to use their bare hands to retrieve a 100-year old Korean coin from the bottom of the tank. They could exchange these for their next clue.
- Adrian & Collin, Daichi & Sawaka, Diane & Ann, Marc & Rovilson, Natasha & Paula, Pamela & Vanessa, Terri & Henry
- Deliver: Teams would receive a collection of six meals and three addresses. Teams had to carefully follow the sometimes ambiguous addresses to deliver two meals to each location. Once done, they would get their next clue.
Nurimaru APEC House
- Distance: 12.9km
Teams would retrieve their Roadblock information from here.
- Distance: 12.4km
Roadblock: From earlier, teams found a Roadblock. Who has the patience? That's the key. The chosen team member would receive a key and would have to use it to open one of the many locks on the gate. Once they opened a lock, they would get their next clue.
- Collin, Daichi, Ann, Marc, Paula, Pamela, Terri
- Distance: 20.6km
|Marc & Rovilson||1st||A||A||1st||1st||2nd||2nd A||2nd||A||2nd||A||1st||2nd||2nd C||1st||1st||1st||Marc 3, Rovilson 2|
|Adrian & Collin||2nd||3rd||4th||4th||4th A||3rd||3rd||2nd||1st||1st C||2nd||2nd||2nd||Adrian 2, Collin 3|
|Terri & Henry||7th||B||5th||7th||7th||7th B||7th||6th||6th||5th||4th C||5th||4th||3rd||Terri 2, Henry 3|
|Pamela & Vanessa||6th||A||7th||6th||6th||6th B||6th||7th||3rd||3rd||3rd C||3rd||3rd||4th||Pamela 3, Vanessa 2|
|Natasha & Paula||3rd||6th||5th||5th||5th B||5th||4th||4th||6th||5th C||4th||5th||5th||Natasha 2, Paula 3|
|Diane & Ann||4th||4th||3rd||3rd||3rd A||4th||1st||7th||7th||7th C||6th||6th||6th||Diane 2, Ann 3|
|Daichi & Sawaka||5th||2nd||2nd||1st||1st A||1st||5th||5th||4th||6th C||7th||7th||7th||Daichi 3, Sawaka 2|
- An A indicates that teams completed the You Cart It Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the You Catch It Detour.
- A C indicates that teams completed the Slither Detour, while a D indicates that teams completed the Deliver Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's first Roadblock.
- An underlined team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's second Roadblock.
|The Amazing Race Asia 2|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||Singapore • Philippines • Hong Kong • New Zealand • Japan • South Korea • Germany • Czech Republic • Hungary • South Africa|
|Teams||Adrian & Collin • Daichi & Sawaka • Diane & Ann • Edwin & Monica • Kinaryosih & Brett • Marc & Rovilson • Natasha & Paula • Pamela & Vanessa • Sophie & Aurelia • Terri & Henry|