The Amazing Race Asia 2 Leg 4
|Starting Line||Forest of Fear|
|Pit Stop||Pohutu Geyser|
|Winners||Marc & Rovilson|
|Last Place||Sophie & Aurelia|
Caltex Gas Station
- Tirau, New Zealand
- Distance: 127km
While en route to their next destination, teams had to stop at this designated Caltex station. They would have to fuel up their cars and pay using a Caltex Gas Card. The attendant would then give them their next clue.
Okere Falls Scenic Reserve
- Distance: 51.8km
Teams would have to perform a white-water sledging course through the icy cold waters of the river. At the end of the course, teams would get their next clue.
- Distance: 20.4km
Teams had to pick a 450-horsepower boat known as an Agrojet Boat. They would then have to drive their boat around a series of buoys on the lake. One team member would drive, while the other would have a set of directions and inform their partner of which buoy to circle next. If at any point a safety guide felt they were being unsafe, or noticed that they failed a direction, he would hold up his hand and teams would have to start again.
- Distance: 15.3km
Roadblock: At this volcanic area, teams found a Roadblock. Who's the real stick in the mud? The chosen team member had to enter the 40 °C sulphur pools. Teams had to search around in the hot muck for a traditional Māori stick, which they could exchange for their Detour information.
- Collin, Daichi, Ann, Marc, Paula, Pamela, Henry
- Distance: 15km
- Flax: Teams would have to observe a demonstration of a person weaving a traditional Māori headdress called a tipare. Teams would then have to weave two of their own tipares from flax plants. If properly made, teams would get their next clue.
- Marc & Rovilson, Natasha & Paula, Terri & Henry
- Sticks: Teams had to learn how to perform a traditional Māori game called 'titi torea', which involved a series of moves throwing sticks to one another. If they completed the game with the proper rhythm and didn't drop any of the sticks, they would get their next clue.
- Adrian & Collin, Daichi & Sawaka, Diane & Ann, Pamela & Vanessa
- Distance: 0.36km
- Prize: Two Sony Handycam SR7s
|Marc & Rovilson||1st||1st||1st||1st||1st||1st||1st A||1st||Marc 2, Rovilson 1|
|Adrian & Collin||2nd||2nd||2nd||2nd||2nd||2nd||2nd B||2nd||Adrian 1, Collin 2|
|Natasha & Paula||4th||3rd||3rd||3rd||3rd||3rd||3rd A||3rd||Natasha 2, Paula 1|
|Diane & Ann||3rd||6th||6th||5th||5th||5th||4th B||4th||Diane 2, Ann 1|
|Daichi & Sawaka||6th||5th||4th||4th||4th||4th||5th B||5th||Daichi 2, Sawaka 1|
|Pamela & Vanessa||7th||7th||7th||7th||7th||7th||6th B||6th||Pamela 2, Vanessa 1|
|Terri & Henry||5th||4th||5th||6th||6th||6th||7th A||7th||Henry 2, Terri 1|
|Sophie & Aurelia||8th||8th||Sophie 1, Aurelia 1|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Flax Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Sticks Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
|The Amazing Race Asia 2|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||Singapore • Philippines • Hong Kong • New Zealand • Japan • South Korea • Germany • Czech Republic • Hungary • South Africa|
|Teams||Adrian & Collin • Daichi & Sawaka • Diane & Ann • Edwin & Monica • Kinaryosih & Brett • Marc & Rovilson • Natasha & Paula • Pamela & Vanessa • Sophie & Aurelia • Terri & Henry|