The Amazing Race Asia 2 Leg 10
|Starting Line||Solomon Tower|
|Pit Stop||Freedom Monument|
|Winners||Adrian & Collinƒ|
|Last Place||Natasha & Paula|
Little Princess Statue
- Budapest, Hungary
- Distance: 35.3km
Teams found their next clue here, as well as the Fast Forward information.
- Distance: +1.61km
Fast Forward: Teams wishing to pursue the Fast Forward had to travel to this bridge. Here, they would find two flags, one at each end of the long bridge. Teams had to count the total number of poles that made up the section of railing between the two flags. Teams would use the total number (2377) as a four-digit code to open a safe that had the Fast Forward inside of it.
- Adrian & Collin
- Distance: 2.51km
Roadblock: When teams arrived at this castle, they found a Roadblock. Who's ready for "The Raiders of the Lost Clue"? The chosen team member would pick up a lantern and descend into the catacombs beneath the castle. They had to search among many spread out treasure chests for the one that had their next clue inside.
- Diane, Rovilson, Paula, Pamela
- Distance: 3.4km
Here, teams would choose a pedicab and had to ride it around the island. They would be searching for St. Margaret's resting place, where they would pick up a rabbit toy. Teams had to return the toy to the pedicab manager to get their next clue.
- Distance: 2.48km
- Marc & Rovilson > Diane & Ann
- Say It: Teams had to observe the 14 statues surrounding the square, each with the name of a prominent Hungarian ruler written on them. Teams had to say each ruler's name with correct pronunciation to a judge. Once all 14 judges approved their pronunciation, teams would get their next clue.
- Natasha & Paula, Pamela & Vanessa
- Play It: Teams had to take turns playing with a Rubik's Cube, each person completely solving one coloured side. Once all six sides had been solves separately, teams would get their next clue.
- Diane & Ann, Marc & Rovilson
- Distance: 3.87km
|Adrian & Collin||1st||1st||1stƒ||1stƒ||1stƒ||1stƒ||1stƒ||Adrian 4, Collin 5|
|Marc & Rovilson||2nd||2nd||2nd||2nd||2nd||2nd B||2nd||Marc 5, Rovilson 5|
|Pamela & Vanessa||3rd||3rd||3rd||4th||3rd||3rd A||3rd||Pamela 6, Vanessa 4|
|Diane & Ann||4th||4th||4th||3rd||4th||4th B||4th||Diane 5, Ann 5|
|Natasha & Paula||5th||5th||5th||5th||5th||5th A||5th||Natasha 5, Paula 5|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Say It Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Solve It Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg.
|The Amazing Race Asia 2|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||Singapore • Philippines • Hong Kong • New Zealand • Japan • South Korea • Germany • Czech Republic • Hungary • South Africa|
|Teams||Adrian & Collin • Daichi & Sawaka • Diane & Ann • Edwin & Monica • Kinaryosih & Brett • Marc & Rovilson • Natasha & Paula • Pamela & Vanessa • Sophie & Aurelia • Terri & Henry|