The Amazing Race Asia 1 Leg 8
|Starting Line||Wat Pho|
|Pit Stop||Koh Pak Bia|
|Winners||Mardy & Marsioƒ|
|Last Place||Howard & Sahran|
Southern Bus Terminal
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Distance: 5.21km
Teams had to travel by long-distance bus to reach their next destination, utilizing one or more buses to get there.
Krabi Bus Terminal
- Distance: 652km
Hat Nopparat Thara National Park
- Distance: 12.5km
Teams would choose a long-tail boat here, which they would use for travel for the rest of this leg.
- Distance: 2.45km
Teams found their next clue here.
- Distance: +3.21km
Fast Forward: Teams wishing to pursue the Fast Forward had to travel here, where they would find a kayak. Teams then had to paddle this kayak and search around the many hidden caves of this area. Inside one of the caves, teams would find the Fast Forward.
- Mardy & Marsio
- Distance: 6.35km
- Smash: Teams would have to use a hammer to smash open coconuts from a pile of 75 coconuts. Teams had to keep smashing them until they found one with red dye inside. Teams could exchange this one for their next clue.
- Sandy & Francesca
- Grab: Teams had to put on snorkel gear and swim out into the waves of the Indian Ocean. There, they would find 100 buoys floating. Each buoy would contain a clue, but all except 10 of them would simply say "Try Again."
- Andrew & Syeon, Andy & Laura, Howard & Sahran, Zabrina & Joe Jer
Railay East 123 Wall
- Distance: 5km
Roadblock: At the base of this climbing wall, teams found a Roadblock. Who wants to rock? This challenge is physical and requires a steady nerve. The chosen team member would have to rock climb directly up the face of this wall. Once they reached a height, they would be able to grab their next clue.
- Andrew, Andy, Sahran, Sandy, Zabrina
Koh Hong Lagoon
- Distance: 20.1km
Teams had to travel to this lagoon, where they would find a clue box with their next clue.
Koh Pak Bia
- Distance: 3.24km
|Mardy & Marsio||5th||B||5th||5thƒ||3rdƒ||2ndƒ||1stƒ||1stƒ||Mardy 3, Marsio 3|
|Andy & Laura||1st||A||6th||2nd B||2nd||3rd||3rd||2nd||Andy 5, Laura 2|
|Sandy & Francesca||4th||2nd||3rd A||4th||4th||4th||3rd||Sandy 4, Francesca 3|
|Andrew & Syeon||2nd||B||1st||1st B||1st||1st||2nd||4th||Andrew 4, Syeon 3|
|Zabrina & Joe Jer||6th||A||4th||4th B||5th||5th||5th||5th||Zabrina 3, Joe Jer 4|
|Howard & Sahran||3rd||B||3rd||6th B||6th||6th||6th||6th||Howard 4, Sahran 3|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Smash Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Grab Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg.
|The Amazing Race Asia 1|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||Malaysia • Indonesia • Australia • New Zealand • Singapore • Thailand • India • United Arab Emirates|
|Teams||Andrew & Syeon • Andy & Laura • Aubrey & Jacqueline • Ernie & Jeena • Howard & Sahran • Mardy & Marsio • Melody & Sharon • Sahil & Prashant • Sandy & Francesca • Zabrina & Joe Jer|