The Amazing Race Asia 1 Leg 7
|Starting Line||Chard Farm Winery|
|Pit Stop||Wat Pho|
|Winners||Andy & Laura|
|Last Place||Joe Jer & Zabrina|
- Queenstown, New Zealand
- Distance: 10.6 miles
Singapore Changi Airport
- Distance: 8165km
Caltex Petrol Station
- Distance: 12.3km
Teams would have to choose a Ford Focus that was covered in dirt. Teams had to wash the car until it was completely clean. Once an attendant was satisfied with their work, they would receive their next clue.
Fountain of Wealth
- Suntec City, Singapore
- Distance: 5km
Teams found their next clue at a clue box near the fountain.
Singapore Changi Airport
- Distance: 16.1km
Teams had to travel on an AirAsia flight to their next destination.
Don Mueang International Airport
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Distance: 1438km
Wat Niwet Thamaprawat
- Distance: 35.5km
Teams would have to ride a cable car over the river to reach this temple. They would then have to search amongst many clue boxes for their next clue. All of the clue boxes except one would contain a clue that simply said "Try again." The real clue, additionally, would only contain a 2 baht coin, and teams had to figure out to travel to the building depicted on the back of the coin.
- Distance: 53.5km
Roadblock: When teams found this monument, they found a Roadblock. Who rings a bell? Patience and perseverance may be needed. The chosen team member would have to search through the 560 golden bells at the top of the monument, searching for 100 that contained tiny clue capsules with silver slips of paper inside. Only six of these silver slips would actually have their next clue on it.
- Syeon, Andy, Sahran, Marsio, Francesca, Joe Jer
Memorial for People Born in the Year of Pig / Egg Market
- Distance: 1.32km/1km
- Bacon: Teams had to find a marked tuk-tuk on Larn Luang Road, and they had to direct their driver to the 'Pig Monument'. Teams had to do all of the navigating, though they were allowed to ask for help from locals. At the Year of the Pig Memorial, teams would find their next clue.
- Andrew & Syeon, Howard & Sahran, Mardy & Marsio, Zabrina & Joe Jer
- Eggs: At the egg market, teams had to load 26 trays of eggs onto a trolley. They would then have to deliver the eggs all the way to the other side of the market, making sure not to break any eggs. If any broke, teams had to return to the starting point and pick up replacements. Once 26 trays of eggs were delivered, they would get their next clue.
- Andy & Laura, Sandy & Francesca
- Distance from Memorial for People Born in the Year of Pig: 0.48km
- Distance from Egg Market: 2.56km
- Prize: A year's supply of an engine-cleaning fuel from Caltex
|Andy & Laura||6th||A||4th||6th||5th||A||5th||5th||1st||1st B||1st||Andy 4, Laura 2|
|Andrew & Syeon||3rd||5th||1st||1st||2nd||3rd||2nd||3rd A||2nd||Andrew 3, Syeon 3|
|Howard & Sahran||5th||6th||4th||4th||6th||6th||6th||2nd A||3rd||Howard 4, Sahran 2|
|Sandy & Francesca||1st||2nd||3rd||3rd||3rd||2nd||3rd||4th B||4th||Sandy 3, Francesca 3|
|Mardy & Marsio||4th||1st||2nd||2nd||4th||4th||4th||5th A||5th||Mardy 3, Marsio 3|
|Zabrina & Joe Jer||2nd||3rd||5th||6th||1st||1st||5th||6th A||6th||Zabrina 2, Joe Jer 4|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Bacon Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Eggs Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg.
|The Amazing Race Asia 1|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||Malaysia • Indonesia • Australia • New Zealand • Singapore • Thailand • India • United Arab Emirates|
|Teams||Andrew & Syeon • Andy & Laura • Aubrey & Jacqueline • Ernie & Jeena • Howard & Sahran • Mardy & Marsio • Melody & Sharon • Sahil & Prashant • Sandy & Francesca • Zabrina & Joe Jer|