The Amazing Race Asia 1 Leg 10
|Starting Line||Jain Mandir Dada Bari|
|Pit Stop||Margham Desert Camp|
United Arab Emirates
|Winners||Sandy & Francesca|
|Last Place||Mardy & Marsio|
Indira Gandhi International Airport
- New Delhi, India
- Distance: 9.59km
Dubai International Airport
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Distance: 2187km
- Distance: 7.42km
- Not Used
Teams found their roadblock information here, and traveled by Abra boat to their next destination.
Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club
- Distance: 4.65km
Roadblock: From earlier at the station, teams found a Roadblock. Who's ready to play a round? You may need patience and a steady hand. The chosen team member had to complete an entire 9-hole golf course using only a putter and a single club of their choice. If the team member lost a their only golf ball or broke one of their clubs, they had to return all the way to the first tee to get a replacement. Once all nine holes were complete, teams would get their next clue.
- Syeon, Marsio, Francesca, Zabrina
Dubai International Marine Club
- Distance: 25.6km
Teams needed to find a boat called the Leopard of Dubai to receive their next clue.
- Distance: 6.33km
- Hack: Teams had to choose a 150kg block of ice and would have to use the provided chisel and hammer to retrieve a clue that was frozen inside.
- Andrew & Syeon, Sandy & Francesca
- Hike: Teams had to pick up a backpack each, carrying 25kg worth of hiking equipment, and then climb on foot to the top of the tallest ski slope in the indoor ski resort. Once they reached the top, they would get their next clue.
- Mardy & Marsio, Zabrina & Joe Jer
- Distance: 20km
Teams had to enter the souk and find the "Modern Jewellry Shop" to get their next clue.
Margham Desert Camp
- Distance: 45.2km
|Sandy & Francesca||1st||A||2nd||2nd||2nd||1st||1st A||1st||1st||Sandy 5, Francesca 5|
|Andrew & Syeon||3rd||4th||3rd||3rd||3rd||3rd A||2nd||2nd||Andrew 5, Syeon 5|
|Zabrina & Joe Jer||4th||1st||1st||1st||2nd||2nd B||3rd||3rd||Zabrina 5, Joe Jer 5|
|Mardy & Marsio||2nd||3rd||4th||4th||4th||4th B||4th||4th||Mardy 4, Marsio 5|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Hack Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Hike Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg.
|The Amazing Race Asia 1|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||Malaysia • Indonesia • Australia • New Zealand • Singapore • Thailand • India • United Arab Emirates|
|Teams||Andrew & Syeon • Andy & Laura • Aubrey & Jacqueline • Ernie & Jeena • Howard & Sahran • Mardy & Marsio • Melody & Sharon • Sahil & Prashant • Sandy & Francesca • Zabrina & Joe Jer|