The Amazing Race 8 Leg 4
|Starting Line||Space Shuttle Pathfinder|
|Pit Stop||Preservation Hall|
|Last Place||Schroeder Family|
World's Largest Office Chair
- Anniston, Alabama
- Distance: 86.9 miles
Roadblock: At the base of this enormous tourist attraction, there was a task that was presented to viewers as an additional task. However, it was actually a Roadblock. The chosen team member had to climb up a ladder to reach the seat of the chair, where they would retrieve their next clue.
- Lauren Bransen, Carissa Gaghan, Tricia Godlewski, Tommy Linz, DJ Paolo, Hunter Schroeder, Rolly Weaver
International Motorsports Hall of Fame
- Distance: 14.9 miles
Teams received their next clue from a representative here, and would proceed down to the speedway for their next task.
- Distance: 0.9 miles
The previous clue informed teams that they would have to 'make a lap around the Talladega Superspeedway'. However, once they entered and made their way to the starting line, they would discover that they would have to make this lap using an eight-pedaled party bike. Once they had traveled around the entire course, teams would receive their next clue.
Southern Colonel Mobile Homes
- Hattiesburg, Mississippi
- Distance: 245 miles
Here, teams had to search inside of 37 mobile homes looking for one of three departure time for the following morning. Once teams took a departure time, they could not exchange it for another one. Teams would spend the night in the mobile home that they chose, and then departed once the sun rose.
- Distance: 72.6 miles
Teams had to find this BP Gas Station, following the given address, and had to find a specific employee who would hand them their next clue. Their next clue told to travel to "The Pelican State". It was up to them to determine which state this referred to.
Fairview-Riverside State Park
- Madisonville, Louisiana
- Distance: 125 miles
- Work: Teams had to dress up as lumberjacks and had to use a two-man handsaw to cut slices off of a log of 12-inch diameter. Once they had cut off four slices, they would receive their next clue.
- Gaghan Family, Godlewski Family, Linz Family, Paolo Family
- Play: Teams were taken to a riverboat and had to dress up in period clothing. There, they had to play a game of 21 against a professional dealer. Once three team members had won a round, they would receive their next clue.
- Bransen Family, Schroeder Family, Weaver Family
- French Quarter, New Orleans
- Distance: 31.5 miles
- Prize: Universal Orlando Resort package at Orlando, Florida provided by Travelocity
|Bransen Family||1st||1st||1st||1st||A||2nd||2nd||2nd B||1st||Wally 1, Beth 1, Lauren 1, Lindsay 1|
|Paolo Family||6th||7th||7th||7th||B||3rd||3rd||1st A||2nd||Tony 1, Marion 0, DJ 2, Brian 1|
|Linz Family||2nd||2nd||2nd||2nd||A||1st||1st||3rd A||3rd||Nick 1, Alex 1, Megan 0, Tommy 2|
|Godlewski Family||4th||4th||4th||3rd||B||4th||4th||4th A||4th||Michelle 1, Sharon 1, Christine 1, Tricia 1|
|Weaver Family||5th||6th||5th||4th||C||5th||6th||5th B||5th||Linda 0, Rebecca 2, Rachel 0, Rolly 2|
|Gaghan Family||7th||5th||6th||6th||6th||5th||6th A||6th||Bill 1, Tammy 1, Billy 1, Carissa 1|
|Schroeder Family||3rd||3rd||3rd||5th||7th||7th||7th B||7th||Mark 2, Char 0, Stassi 1, Hunter 1|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Work Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Play Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
|The Amazing Race 8|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11|
|Countries||United States • Panama • Costa Rica • Canada|
|Teams||Aiello Family • Black Family • Bransen Family • Gaghan Family • Godlewski Family • Linz Family • Paolo Family • Rogers Family • Schroeder Family • Weaver Family|