The Amazing Race 7 Leg 6
|Starting Line||Ngakane Street|
|Pit Stop||Makgadikgadi Pans|
|Winners||Ron & Kelly|
|Last Place||Ray & Deana|
Rhino & Lion Game Reserve
- Krugersdorp, South Africa
- Distance: 19.8 miles
Here, teams would sign up for one of two safari vehicles. Once the park opened, teams would board the safari vehicles and travel into the reserve, where they would feed a meaty breakfast to the lions. Once the vehicle returned to the entrance, teams received their next clue.
Johannesburg International Airport
- Distance: 30.5 miles
Sir Seretse Khama International Airport
- Gaborone, Botswana
- Distance: 182 miles
Botswana Railway Gaborone
- Distance: 7.41 miles
Teams needed to make the next leg of their journey by train.
- Distance: 261 miles
- Francistown to Gweta
- Distance: 160 miles
Finally, teams needed to travel by bus to make their way to the next destination of the race.
- Distance: 2.8 miles
Roadblock: At the base of this large statue, teams would find a Roadblock clue. Who's got good aim? The chosen team member had to participate in an ancient bushman training exercise. They had to toss a spear 20 feet to hit a swinging bag that was hanging from a tree. Once they hit their target, they would get their next clue, and would be given powerful off-road vehicles which they would use for the next two legs.
- Brian, Alex, Meredith, Ray, Rob, Ron, Joyce
- Xau Xarra
- Distance: 20.1 miles
- Food: Teams had to use a traditional device called a kika to pound corn inside a mortar. They had to pour their mashed corn into a basket and continue this task until they had filled the basket to a designated line. Once they had accumulated enough, they would receive their next clue.
- Lynn & Alex, Meredith & Gretchen, Ray & Deana, Ron & Kelly, Uchenna & Joyce
- Water: Teams had to use a reed straw to retrieve water from an underground well. They had to keep the water in the straw and transfer it into 12 hollowed out ostrich eggs. Once all of the eggs were full, they would receive their next clue.
- Brian & Greg, Rob & Amber
- Distance: 5.68 miles
|Ron & Kelly||2nd||A||A||A||2nd||2nd||1st||1st A||1st||Ron 3, Kelly 2|
|Rob & Amber||5th||B||B||3rd||7th||2nd||2nd B||2nd||Rob 3, Amber 2|
|Uchenna & Joyce||6th||A||5th||5th||6th||3rd A||3rd||Uchenna 2, Joyce 3|
|Lynn & Alex||4th||B||4th||3rd||3rd||4th A||4th||Lynn 2, Alex 3|
|Meredith & Gretchen||7th||7th||6th||5th||5th A||5th||Meredith 3, Gretchen 2|
|Brian & Greg||3rd||A||A||1st||1st||7th||7th B||6th||Brian 3, Greg 2|
|Ray & Deana||1st||6th||4th||4th||6th A||7th||Ray 2, Deana 2|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Food Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Water Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg.
|The Amazing Race 7|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||United States • Peru • Chile • Argentina • South Africa • Botswana • India • Turkey • United Kingdom (England) • Jamaica • Puerto Rico|
|Teams||Brian & Greg • Debbie & Bianca • Lynn & Alex • Megan & Heidi • Meredith & Gretchen • Ray & Deana • Rob & Amber • Ron & Kelly • Ryan & Chuck • Susan & Patrick • Uchenna & Joyce|