The Amazing Race 7 Leg 4
|Starting Line||Estancia San Isidro|
|Pit Stop||La Martina Polo Ranch|
|Winners||Rob & Amber|
|Last Place||Susan & Patrick|
Cabaña La Guatana
- Lunlunta, Argentina
- Distance: 16.3 miles
Roadblock: At this traditional Gaucho ranch, teams found a Roadblock. Who's ready to horse around? The chosen team member had to participate in a traditional Gaucho challenge known as la carrera de la sortija. They had to ride on the back of a horse and ride it around a series of barrels. At the end, they had to spear a stick through a ring hanging from a wooden frame. If they could complete this task in 40 seconds or less, they would receive their next clue. If not, they would have to try again.
- Brian, Alex, Meredith, Deana, Rob, Kelly, Patrick, Joyce
Gabrielli Airport Airport
- Distance: 15.5 miles
Jorge Newberry Airport
- Buenos Aires
- Distance: 609 miles
Plaza de la Fuerza Aérea
- Buenos Aires
- Distance: 3.23 miles
Teams had to search this plaza for a man in a black rain coat standing beneath the English Clock Tower.
- Buenos Aires
- Distance: 0.18 miles
Teams needed to travel by train to their next destination.
- Distance: 16.4 miles
- Distance: 0.14 miles
Teams found their next clue box at Lavalle street. Here, they had to board a motor boat, which they would use to complete the following Detour.
- Distance: 3.61 miles
- Shipwreck: Teams would receive an old, faded photograph of a seaworthy boat from 30 years ago, and had to search among a seven square mile area for the boat. However, they were actually looking for the boat's shipwreck, located somewhere in the delta.
- Brian & Greg, Rob & Amber
- Island: Teams had to search for a specific river in the delta known as Río San Antonio. There, they had to follow a map to find one specific island along the river. The next clue box was located on this island.
- Lynn & Alex, Meredith & Gretchen, Ray & Deana, Ron & Kelly, Susan & Patrick, Uchenna & Joyce
La Martina Polo Ranch
- Vicente Casares
- Distance: 37 miles
- Prize: A trip to London, staying five nights in the Landmark hotel, courtesy of Travelocity
|Rob & Amber||5th||5th||5th||A||1st||A||2nd||1st A||1st||Rob 2, Amber 1|
|Brian & Greg||3rd||3rd||3rd||2nd||5th||2nd A||2nd||Brian 2, Greg 1|
|Uchenna & Joyce||2nd||2nd||2nd||4th||3rd||4th B||3rd||Uchenna 1, Joyce 2|
|Ron & Kelly||4th||4th||4th||3rd||4th||3rd B||4th||Ron 2, Kelly 1|
|Lynn & Alex||1st||1st||1st||5th||1st||5th B||5th||Lynn 1, Alex 2|
|Ray & Deana||6th||6th||7th||B||7th||B||8th||6th B||6th||Ray 1, Deana 2|
|Meredith & Gretchen||7th||7th||6th||6th||6th||7th B||7th||Meredith 2, Gretchen 1|
|Susan & Patrick||8th||8th||8th||8th||C||7th||8th B||8th||Susan 1, Patrick 2|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Shipwreck Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Island Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
|The Amazing Race 7|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||United States • Peru • Chile • Argentina • South Africa • Botswana • India • Turkey • United Kingdom (England) • Jamaica • Puerto Rico|
|Teams||Brian & Greg • Debbie & Bianca • Lynn & Alex • Megan & Heidi • Meredith & Gretchen • Ray & Deana • Rob & Amber • Ron & Kelly • Ryan & Chuck • Susan & Patrick • Uchenna & Joyce|