The Amazing Race 7 Leg 2
|Starting Line||Convento de La Merced|
|Pit Stop||Cerro Santa Lucía|
|Winners||Rob & Amber|
|Last Place||Megan & Heidi|
Terminal Terrestre Cusco
- Cuzco, Peru
- Distance: 1.46 miles
Teams needed to travel by bus to their next destination.
Terminal Terrestre Arequipa
- Distance: 200 miles
Sindicato Unico de Lustradores de Calzado
- Distance: 1.14 miles
Roadblock: Once teams found this place, known as the Shoe Shine Union in English, they found their first Roadblock clue. Who loves shoes? The chosen team member had to set up a shoe shining station and had to shine the shoes of passers-by. They had to charge 1 Peruvian Nuevo Sol per shine, and had to shine five persons' shoes. They could exchange their five nuevo sols for a ticket on one of two flights to Santiago. The first five teams to complete the Roadblock would be on the first flight, while the last five teams would be on the last flight.
- Brian, Debbie, Lynn, Megan, Gretchen, Ray, Amber, Ron, Susan, Joyce
Rodriguez Ballon International Airport
- Distance: 4.43 miles
Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport
- Santiago, Chile
- Distance: 1175 miles
Cerro San Cristóbal
- Distance: 9.66 miles
Teams traveled to the top of here by funicular. They found their Detour information in front of the Virgin Mary statue located at the top of an impressive hill.
Mercado Central / Libreria Chilena
- Distance: 1.16 miles/1.5 miles
- Shop: Teams made their way to Mercado Central, where they had to find the Donde Augusto Restaurant. There, they received a recipe, and teams were tasked to purchase (with their own money) all of the items on the list from the vendors at the market. Once they had delivered the proper amounts of all five items to the chef, teams would receive their next clue.
- Lynn & Alex, Megan & Heidi, Meredith & Gretchen, Susan & Patrick, Uchenna & Joyce
- Schlep: Teams had to find the Libreria Chilena, where they received a hand-driven cart. They had to use the cart to transport 180 books in total 0.33 miles to the nearby Biblioteca del Congreso Nacional. Once they had delivered all of their books and stacked them on a marked bookshelf, they would receive their next clue.
- Brian & Greg, Debbie & Bianca, Ray & Deana, Rob & Amber, Ron & Kelly
Cerro Santa Lucía
- Distance from Mercado Central: 0.68 miles
- Distance from Biblioteca del Congreso Nacional: 0.24 miles
- Prize: A trip to Atlantis Paradise Island, Bahamas, staying at the Royal Towers, courtesy of Travelocity
|Rob & Amber||3rd||A||2nd||2nd||A||A||2nd||A||1st B||1st||Rob 0, Amber 1|
|Ron & Kelly||10th||3rd||1st||1st||2nd B||2nd||Ron 1, Kelly 0|
|Ray & Deana||7th||1st||3rd||B||3rd||B||3rd B||3rd||Ray 1, Deana 0|
|Uchenna & Joyce||8th||4th||7th||B||E||8th||D||4th A||4th||Uchenna 0, Joyce 1|
|Lynn & Alex||5th||6th||10th||7th||6th A||5th||Lynn 1, Alex 0|
|Debbie & Bianca||1st||9th||8th||D||5th||C||7th B||6th||Debbie 1, Bianca 0|
|Meredith & Gretchen||6th||10th||5th||A||C||4th||5th A||7th||Meredith 0, Gretchen 1|
|Susan & Patrick||2nd||8th||4th||D||6th||D||8th A||8th||Susan 1, Patrick 0|
|Brian & Greg||4th||7th||9th||B||F||9th||E||10th B||9th||Brian 1, Greg 0|
|Megan & Heidi||9th||5th||6th||G||10th||F||9th A||10th||Megan 1, Heidi 0|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Shop Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Schlep Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
|The Amazing Race 7|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||United States • Peru • Chile • Argentina • South Africa • Botswana • India • Turkey • United Kingdom (England) • Jamaica • Puerto Rico|
|Teams||Brian & Greg • Debbie & Bianca • Lynn & Alex • Megan & Heidi • Meredith & Gretchen • Ray & Deana • Rob & Amber • Ron & Kelly • Ryan & Chuck • Susan & Patrick • Uchenna & Joyce|