The Amazing Race 6 Leg 6
|Starting Line||Brandenburg Gate|
|Pit Stop||Fisherman's Bastion|
|Winners||Lori & Boloƒ|
|Last Place||Gus & Hera|
- Berlin, Germany
- Distance: 0.8 miles
Teams traveled to this former border point between East and West Germany, where they found their next clue.
- Distance: 6.32 miles
Roadblock: In the plaza just outside the gates to this stadium, teams found a Roadblock clue. Who's ready to be stretched to the limit? The chosen team member would be strapped into a device known as a hot rocket bungee, which would launch them directly from the ground 200 feet into the air. After the frightening ride, teams would receive their next clue.
- Rebecca, Kendra, Hera, Hayden, Victoria, Kris, Lori
Berlin Tegel Airport
- Distance: 3.67 miles
Budapest Ferihegy International Airport
- Budapest, Hungary
- Distance: 442 miles
From the airport, teams had to find a marked Trabant car in the parking lot; a classic car from the communist era that is notorious for vehicular failures. Teams would have to drive these to their next destination.
- Distance: 61.4 miles
- Catapult Crash: Teams would have to use a medieval catapult to launch a watermelon 150 feet to hit a wooden target placed on the field. If they could successfully impact the target with a watermelon using this ancient tool, they would receive their next clue.
- Cannonball Run: Teams would have to push an extremely heavy medieval cannon up a nearby hill to the castle's courtyard. They would then have to carry 55 cannonballs, each weighing 4lbs, up the same hill and stack them into a pyramid. Once they had completed their tasks, they would receive their next clue.
- Adam & Rebecca, Freddy & Kendra, Gus & Hera, Hayden & Aaron, Jonathan & Victoria, Kris & Jon, Lori & Bolo
Eger Railway Station
- Distance: 0.77 miles
Teams would leave their Trabant cars behind and had to return to Budapest by train.
Budapest Keleti Railway Station
- Distance: 66 miles
Net Klub Internet Kafé
- Distance: 2.64 miles
This point in the leg was originally planned as a non-elimination, with the penalty of surrendering money. However, during the course of the race, it was realized that begging was illegal in Hungary, and so the two Hungarian legs were combined into one. Here, teams had to log into their AOL e-mail accounts to find an e-mail with their next clue.
Heritage Rail Museum
- Distance: 3.39 miles
Here, teams had to enter the museum grounds and sign up for a ride on a rail car known as a draisine. The draisine would take them along a track to a clue box with their next clue.
- Distance: +4.12 miles
Fast Forward: Teams wishing to pursue the Fast Forward had to enter the labyrinths below Buda Castle and search the caverns for a marked table. There, they would relive the legends of Dracula and vampires from when Hungary was once a part of Transylvania. They did this by each drinking a goblet of pig's blood. Once they had downed the vile liquid, they would receive the Fast Forward clue.
- Lori & Bolo
Hajos Alfred Nemzeti Sportuszoda
- Margit Island, Budapest
- Distance: 0.56 miles
- Swim: Teams had to enter an Olympic-sized swimming pool and had to participate in a game of water polo. They would have to work together to score a single goal against a professional Hungarian water polo player. Once they had scored, they received their next clue.
- Adam & Rebecca, Freddy & Kendra, Hayden & Aaron, Jonathan & Victoria, Kris & Jon
- Paddle: Teams would have to completely inflate an inflatable raft. They would have to paddle the raft across the Danube River to a flag on the other side with their next clue.
- Gus & Hera
- Distance: 1.66 miles
Roadblock: Outside the restaurant, teams found a Roadblock clue. Who's ready to spice up their life? The chosen team member would enter the restaurant and had to completely consume a 24-ounce bowl of an extremely spicy Hungarian soup known as Fisherman's Soup. After their bowl was empty, they received their next clue.
- Rebecca, Freddy, Gus, Aaron, Victoria, Jon
- Distance: 2.23 miles
- Prize: A vacation to Europe, compliments of American Airlines website, AA.com
|Lori & Bolo||7th||7th||7th||C||7th B||F||7th||1st||1st||7thƒ||1stƒ||1stƒ||1stƒ||Lori 3, Bolo 2|
|Kris & Jon||4th||4th||4th||B||5th B||D||5th||5th||3rd||1st C||2nd||2nd||2nd||Kris 2, Jon 4|
|Jonathan & Victoria||2nd||2nd||3rd||3rd B||B||3rd||6th||6th||4th C||4th||4th||3rd||Jonathan 3, Victoria 3|
|Hayden & Aaron||3rd||3rd||2nd||A||4th B||D||4th||3rd||2nd||3rd C||3rd||5th||4th||Hayden 3, Aaron 3|
|Adam & Rebecca||6th||6th||6th||B||6th B||E||6th||2nd||4th||2nd C||5th||3rd||5th||Adam 3, Rebecca 3|
|Freddy & Kendra||1st||1st||1st||A||1st B||A||1st||7th||5th||6th C||6th||6th||6th||Freddy 3, Kendra 3|
|Gus & Hera||5th||5th||5th||2nd B||C||2nd||4th||7th||5th D||7th||7th||7th||Gus 3, Hera 3|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Catapult Crash Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Cannonball Run Detour.
- A C indicates that teams completed the Swim Detour, while a D indicates that teams completed the Paddle Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's first Roadblock.
- An underlined team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's second Roadblock.
|The Amazing Race 6|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||United States • Iceland • Norway • Sweden • Senegal • Germany • Hungary • France • Ethiopia • Sri Lanka • China|
|Teams||Adam & Rebecca • Avi & Joe • Don & Mary Jean • Freddy & Kendra • Gus & Hera • Harry & Dave • Hayden & Aaron • Jonathan & Victoria • Kris & Jon • Lena & Kristy • Lori & Bolo • Meredith & Maria|