The Amazing Race 6 Leg 2
|Starting Line||Blue Lagoon|
|Pit Stop||Nesheimstunet Farm|
|Winners||Kris & Jon|
|Last Place||Meredith & Maria|
Keflavík International Airport
- Reykjavík, Iceland
- Distance: 9 miles
Oslo Airport, Gardermoen
- Oslo, Norway
- Distance: 1111 miles
Holmenkollen Ski Jump
- Holmenkollen, Oslo
- Distance: 21.8 miles
Roadblock: At the base of this massive ski jump, teams found a Roadblock clue. Who's ready to perform an Olympian feat? The chosen team member would have to climb the stairs to the top of the ski jump. From there, they would ride a 1000ft zipline down the ski jump to the bottom, where they would receive their next clue.
- Adam, Don, Kendra, Hera, Aaron, Jonathan, Jon, Kristy, Bolo, Maria
Raukr Viking Village
- Distance: 33 miles
After spending the night here, teams would have to split themselves into two massive groups, each consisting of five teams. They would then have to work together to row a viking longboat across the fjord to retrieve their next clue on the other side.
- Hønefoss to Voss
- Distance: 154.5 miles
Teams were required to travel by train to their next destination.
- Distance: 5.2 miles
- Endurance: Teams would have to use Norwegian roller skis and would have to travel down a steep 1.75-mile course along a local road to retrieve their next clue.
- Adam & Rebecca, Hayden & Aaron, Lena & Kristy, Lori & Bolo
- Accuracy: Teams would have to engage in three traditional Viking games. First they would have to throw a stick to knock down eight pegs known as kubbs, and would then have to knock over the king kubb in the center. If the king kubb fell before the end, they would have to start over. Then, one team member would have to toss an axe over their heads in order to lodge it into a target made out of a tree trunk. Finally, the other team member had to use a bow to shoot an arrow at a target 30 feet away.
- Don & Mary Jean, Freddy & Kendra, Gus & Hera, Jonathan & Victoria, Kris & Jon, Meredith & Maria
- Distance: 8.65 miles
- Prize: A seven-night cruise in Alaska, courtesy of Royal Caribbean International
|Kris & Jon||2nd||A||2nd||1st||2nd||1st||A||6th||2nd B||1st||Kris 0, Jon 1|
|Jonathan & Victoria||5th||7th||8th||3rd||6th||8th||3rd B||2nd||Jonathan 1, Victoria 0|
|Gus & Hera||10th||5th||5th||7th||6th||7th||1st B||3rd||Gus 0, Hera 1|
|Hayden & Aaron||1st||9th||9th||9th||1st||2nd||6th A||4th||Hayden 0, Aaron 1|
|Lori & Bolo||6th||3rd||3rd||5th||1st||3rd||5th A||5th||Lori 0, Bolo 1|
|Adam & Rebecca||7th||4th||4th||6th||1st||5th||9th A||6th||Adam 1, Rebecca 0|
|Freddy & Kendra||4th||6th||6th||8th||6th||4th||8th B||7th||Freddy 0, Kendra 1|
|Don & Mary Jean||9th||8th||7th||4th||6th||9th||7th B||8th||Don 1, Mary Jean 0|
|Lena & Kristy||3rd||1st||2nd||1st||1st||1st||4th A||9th||Lena 0, Kristy 1|
|Meredith & Maria||8th||10th||10th||10th||6th||10th||10th B||10th||Meredith 0, Maria 1|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Endurance Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Accuracy Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
|The Amazing Race 6|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||United States • Iceland • Norway • Sweden • Senegal • Germany • Hungary • France • Ethiopia • Sri Lanka • China|
|Teams||Adam & Rebecca • Avi & Joe • Don & Mary Jean • Freddy & Kendra • Gus & Hera • Harry & Dave • Hayden & Aaron • Jonathan & Victoria • Kris & Jon • Lena & Kristy • Lori & Bolo • Meredith & Maria|