The Amazing Race 6 Leg 10
|Starting Line||Hotel Sigiriya|
|Pit Stop||Peace Hotel South|
|Winners||Hayden & Aaron|
|Last Place||Adam & Rebecca<|
- Sigiriya, Sri Lanka
- Distance: 2.35 miles
Shanghai Pudong International Airport
- Shanghai, People's Republic of China
- Distance: 3065 miles
- Distance: 9.5 miles
Teams had to search inside of these gardens to find a clue box hidden away. Inside, they found their next clue.
Huaneng Union Tower
- Distance: 1.23 miles
- Freddy & Kendra > Adam & Rebecca
HuaXia Bank Tower
- Distance: 0.1 miles
Roadblock: Earlier at the Huaneng Union Tower, teams found a Roadblock clue. The HuaXia Bank Tower is 40 storeys high - but someone has to wash it!!! The chosen team member had to make their way to the roof of this tower, and had to lower themselves down on a window-washing platform to the highest level of windows. They had to clean the window which would display a secret word once clean. Once they made their way to the ground, they could exchange the secret word for their next clue.
- Rebecca, Kendra, Aaron, Kris
People's Heroes Monument
- Huangpu, Shanghai
- Distance: 1.1 miles
Teams had to search among a large group of Tai Chi performers here at the monument. They had to ask each of them if they were a master until they eventually found one of four masters amongst the group. The master would hand them their next clue.
- Distance: 2.36 miles
- Bricks: Teams would have to each pick up a traditional carrying device and had to use it to transport 300 clay bricks off of a ship. They had to carry them across a very thin board to shore. There, they had to stack them on top of a wooden palette to get their next clue.
- Adam & Rebecca, Freddy & Kendra, Hayden & Aaron, Kris & Jon
- Ice: Teams would have to load two 220lbs blocks of ice onto flatbed tricycles. They had to deliver the ice to a fish market located four blocks away. Once there, they had to crush the ice into small pieces to get their next clue.
Peace Hotel South
- Distance: 2.51 miles
- Prize: A vacation to Hawaii, compliments of American Airlines' website, AA.com
|Hayden & Aaron||2nd||A||3rd||2nd||1st||1st||1st A||1st||Hayden 4, Aaron 6|
|Freddy & Kendra||3rd||1st||1st||2nd||2nd||2nd A||2nd||Freddy 5, Kendra 5|
|Kris & Jon||1st||2nd||3rd||3rd||3rd||3rd A||3rd||Kris 5, Jon 5|
|Adam & Rebecca||4th||4th||4th||4th||4th||4th A||4th||Adam 5, Rebecca 4|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Bricks Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Ice Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg.
|The Amazing Race 6|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||United States • Iceland • Norway • Sweden • Senegal • Germany • Hungary • France • Ethiopia • Sri Lanka • China|
|Teams||Adam & Rebecca • Avi & Joe • Don & Mary Jean • Freddy & Kendra • Gus & Hera • Harry & Dave • Hayden & Aaron • Jonathan & Victoria • Kris & Jon • Lena & Kristy • Lori & Bolo • Meredith & Maria|