The Amazing Race 5 Leg 13
|Starting Line||Lagen Island|
|Finish Line||Trammell Crow Park|
|Winners||Chip & Kim|
|Second Place||Colin & Christie|
|Last Place||Brandon & Nicole|
El Nido Airport
- El Nido, Philippines
- Distance: 7.6 miles
Teams all boarded the same charter flight here to take them back to Manila, where they caught their own flight to their next destination.
Calgary International Airport
- Calgary, Canada
- Distance: 7087 miles
Sleeping Buffalo Shop
- Distance: 67.8 miles
Here, teams were given the choice between a jacket and a pair of gloves. Whatever they chose, they were not allowed to wear the other one for the remainder of their duration in Canada. This task was not aired, however.
Banff Springs Hotel
- Distance: 0.82 miles
- Brandon, Chip, Colin
- Sunshine Village, Banff National Park
- Distance: 10.8 miles
Teams had to hike up a 1000ft snowy slope to make their way to the top of the Continental Divide, located right near the border between Alberta and British Columbia. At the top, they found their next clue.
Canada Olympic Park
- Distance: 67.3 miles
- Slide: Teams made their way to the top of the Olympic luge course, where they would hop into a two-man luge. They had to ride down the course at a wild 40mph, and had to complete the course in 34 seconds or less. If successful, they would receive their next clue.
- Brandon & Nicole, Chip & Kim, Colin & Christie
- Ride: Teams would have to make their way down an Olympic slalom ski course in three minutes or less. However, they would have to traverse down the hill on a mountain bike, riding through the snow. If they could accomplish this, they would receive their next clue.
Calgary International Airport
- Distance: 9 miles
Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport
- Dallas, Texas, United States of America
- Distance: 1523 miles
Fort Worth Stockyards
- Fort Worth
- Distance: 19.4 miles
Here, teams needed to enter a gigantic maze where they had to search for one of four boxes with their team name on it. At the entrance to the maze were four keys. Teams needed to choose only one key before entering the maze, each of which would open only one of the boxes. Teams needed to unlock three of the boxes to find three photographs of locations visited on the race, which they would take back to the entrance and place on the board in chronological order. The final box in the maze contained a fifth key, which would open a glass box with the final clue at the maze entrance. During the episode, teams were only shown finding one of the three photographs.
Trammell Crow Park
- Distance: 29.6 miles
- Prize: $1,000,000
|Chip & Kim||2nd||A||2nd||3rd||3rd A||A||1st||1st||Chip 11, Kim 1|
|Colin & Christie||3rd||3rd||1st||1st A||B||2nd||2nd||Colin 10, Christie 1|
|Brandon & Nicole||1st||1st||2nd||2nd A||3rd||3rd||Brandon 11, Nicole 1|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Slide Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Ride Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
|The Amazing Race 5|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13|
|Countries||United States • Uruguay • Argentina • Russia • Egypt • Kenya • Tanzania • United Arab Emirates • India • New Zealand • Philippines • Canada|
|Teams||Alison & Donny • Bob & Joyce • Brandon & Nicole • Charla & Mirna • Chip & Kim • Colin & Christie • Dennis & Erika • Jim & Marsha • Kami & Karli • Linda & Karen • Marshall & Lance|