The Amazing Race 5 Leg 11
|Starting Line||Matapara Farms|
|Pit Stop||Coconut Palace|
|Winners||Chip & Kim >|
|Last Place||Colin & Christie <|
- Auckland, New Zealand
- Distance: 116 miles
Roadblock: From Westhaven Marina, teams found a Roadblock clue. Who has strong arms, strong legs and no fear of heights? The person would be taken by boat to the waters beneath the Auckland Harbour Bridge. There, they had to climb up a 75ft rope ladder to the girders beneath the bridge. They had to cross over these skinny girders, retrieve their clue, and then be lowered into the waiting boat below.
- Brandon, Chip, Colin, Linda
- Distance: 12.4 miles
Ninoy Aquino International Airport
- Manila, Philippines
- Distance: 4979 miles
- Distance: 7.8 miles
- Chip & Kim > Colin & Christie
Here, teams had to properly decorate a local vehicle known as a Jeepney using all of the items provided. Once their Jeepney matched the given model, they would be driven in it to their next location.
Field near Giant Duck
- Distance: 31.4 miles
- Plow: Teams would have to guide an ox that was pulling a plow through a muddy field. They had to plow through the field until the plow caught on a rope which was attached to their next clue, buried somewhere in the mud.
- Brandon & Nicole, Chip & Kim, Colin & Christie, Linda & Karen
- Fowl: Teams had to enter a pen filled with 1000 ducks and had to successfully herd them to another pen that was located 50 yards away. Once all ducks were safely in the new pen, they would get their next clue.
- Distance: 34.8 miles
- Prize: A vacation to Hawaii provided by American Airlines website AA.com
|Chip & Kim||4th||3rd||A||1st||3rd||3rd||3rd A||1st||Chip 9, Kim 1|
|Linda & Karen||2nd||4th||3rd||1st||1st||2nd A||2nd||Linda 5, Karen 5|
|Brandon & Nicole||3rd||2nd||2nd||2nd||2nd||1st A||3rd||Brandon 9, Nicole 1|
|Colin & Christie||1st||1st||4th||4th||4th||4th A||4th||Colin 8, Christie 1|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Plow Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Fowl Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg.
|The Amazing Race 5|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13|
|Countries||United States • Uruguay • Argentina • Russia • Egypt • Kenya • Tanzania • United Arab Emirates • India • New Zealand • Philippines • Canada|
|Teams||Alison & Donny • Bob & Joyce • Brandon & Nicole • Charla & Mirna • Chip & Kim • Colin & Christie • Dennis & Erika • Jim & Marsha • Kami & Karli • Linda & Karen • Marshall & Lance|