The Amazing Race 4 Leg 7
|Starting Line||Gateway of India|
|Pit Stop||The Finishing Point|
|Winners||David & Jeff|
|Last Place||Tian & Jaree|
- Panvel, India
- Distance: 19.3 miles
Teams needed to board a long-distance train that would take them from Mumbai to their next destination.
- Ernakulam, Kochi
- Distance: 655 miles
Teams disembarked here and had to travel by taxi to their next location.
National Highway 47
- Kochi area
- Distance: 9.39 miles
While driving along the National Highway, teams would have to search the sides of the street for a billboard with a race flag printed on it. Below this one specific billboard, teams would find their next clue box.
Fast Forward: Details about this task are not known, as this task was not aired.
Pallathuruthy Bridge Sports Field
- Distance: 26 miles
Roadblock: Once teams found this sports field along the Alappuzha-Changanassery Highway, teams found a Roadblock clue. Who can put up a lot of bull? The chosen team member would participate in the local sport of Bull Racing. They would hang onto a harness hooked up to two bull and would have to continue holding on while the bulls dragged them through the mud and across the field. If they didn't let go at any point, they would receive their next clue.
- David, Al, Jon, Chuck, Reichen, Tian
- Distance: 4.25 miles
- Baskets: Teams would have to load 10 live chickens into baskets and then attach those to a bicycle-powered wagon. They would have to pedal across town to find a farm that was circled on a map. After delivering their 10 chickens, they would get their next clue.
- Reichen & Chip
- Trunks: Teams would have to load two coir bales onto an elephant and, with one member riding the elephant, would have to deliver them to a coir shop circled on a map. After delivering their bales, they would get their next clue.
- David & Jeff, Jon & Al, Kelly & Jon, Millie & Chuck, Tian & Jaree
The Finishing Point, Punnamada Lake
- Distance: 2.29 miles
- Prize: A seven-night cruise vacation to the Western Caribbean on Royal Caribbean
|David & Jeff||1st||A||1st||1st||1st||1st||1st B||1st||David 3, Jeff 3|
|Jon & Al||6th||4th||2nd||2nd||2nd||2nd B||2nd||Jon 2, Al 4|
|Kelly & Jon||3rd||5th||4th||3rd||3rd||3rd B||3rd||Kelly 1, Jon 5|
|Millie & Chuck||4th||3rd||5th||5th||5th||4th B||4th||Millie 2, Chuck 3|
|Reichen & Chip||2nd||6th||6th||6th||6th||5th A||5th||Reichen 3, Chip 3|
|Tian & Jaree||5th||2nd||3rd||4th||4th||6th B||6th||Tian 6, Jaree 0|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Baskets Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Trunks Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
|The Amazing Race 4|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13|
|Countries||United States • Italy • Austria • France • Netherlands • India • Malaysia • South Korea • Australia|
|Teams||Amanda & Chris • David & Jeff • Debra & Steve • Jon & Al • Kelly & Jon • Millie & Chuck • Monica & Sheree • Reichen & Chip • Russell & Cindy • Steve & Dave • Steve & Josh • Tian & Jaree|