The Amazing Race 4 Leg 6
|Starting Line||Kastel Muiderslot|
|Pit Stop||Gateway of India|
|Winners||David & Jeff|
|Last Place||Monica & Sheree|
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Distance: 13 miles
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- Mumbai, India
- Distance: 4266 miles
Sanjay Gandhi National Park
- Distance: 9.62 miles
Here, teams would find bicycles that they would have to ride through the streets of Mumbai to their next destination.
Studio 10, Film City
- Distance: 5.1 miles
Teams had to ride their bikes through Film City and search for the Bollywood Sound Stage at Studio 10 to find their next clue.
Fast Forward: Details about this task are not known, as this task was not aired.
Dhobi Ghat / P. Amarlel Clothing Shop
- Distance: 12.8 miles / 14.9 miles
- Suds: Teams would have to travel to Dhobi Ghat by utilizing Mumbai's incredibly crowded and frantic public train. Once there, they had to properly wash one bundle of clothes in the public washing faculties by hand. One article of clothing would have their next destination printed on it, which would be revealed once it was clean.
- David & Jeff, Kelly & Jon, Millie & Chuck, Monica & Sheree, Reichen & Chip, Tian & Jaree
- Duds: Teams would have to travel by bus to downtown Mumbai to find the clothing shop. They had to search through the hundreds of saris on display there for one with the next destination printed on it.
- Jon & Al
Indo Universal Engineering
- Sassoon Docks, Mumbai
- Distance from Dhobi Ghat: 4.87 miles
- Distance from P. Amarlel Clothing Shop: 2.6 miles
Roadblock: Once they found this location at the busy docks of Mumbai, they found a Roadblock. Who feels like the catch of the day? The chosen team member would have to enter the docks to find a vendor who had many different fish. They had to identify and pick out 20 Palai fish and had to carry those back to the manager at the clue box to get their next clue.
- Jeff, Jon, Jon, Chuck, Monica, Chip, Tian
Gateway of India
- Distance: 0.9 miles
- Prize: A seven-night cruise to Hubbard Glacier on Royal Caribbean
|David & Jeff||6th||B||6th||1st||B||2nd A||2nd||1st||David 2, Jeff 3|
|Reichen & Chip||4th||A||1st||3rd||A||1st A||1st||2nd||Reichen 2, Chip 3|
|Kelly & Jon||3rd||B||3rd||2nd||B||3rd A||3rd||3rd||Kelly 1, Jon 4|
|Millie & Chuck||1st||3rd||3rd||C||4th A||4th||4th||Millie 2, Chuck 2|
|Tian & Jaree||7th||7th||6th||D||5th A||6th||5th||Tian 5, Jaree 0|
|Jon & Al||2nd||5th||7th||E||6th B||5th||6th||Jon 2, Al 3|
|Monica & Sheree||5th||2nd||5th||F||7th A||7th||7th||Monica 3, Sheree 2|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Suds Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Duds Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
|The Amazing Race 4|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13|
|Countries||United States • Italy • Austria • France • Netherlands • India • Malaysia • South Korea • Australia|
|Teams||Amanda & Chris • David & Jeff • Debra & Steve • Jon & Al • Kelly & Jon • Millie & Chuck • Monica & Sheree • Reichen & Chip • Russell & Cindy • Steve & Dave • Steve & Josh • Tian & Jaree|