The Amazing Race 4 Leg 4
|Starting Line||Schloss Ort|
|Pit Stop||Chateau des Alpilles|
|Winners||Tian & Jareeƒ|
|Last Place||Steve & Josh|
Attnang Railway Station
- Attnang, Austria
- Distance: 7.72 miles
Team had to get from Austria to France. However, they were not told which airport to depart from. Either way, they had to travel by train to their airport of choice. Teams could travel to Salzubrg Hauptbahnhof in Salzburg and departed from Salzburg Airport, or to München Hauptbahnhof in Munich, Germany and departed from Munich Airport.
Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport
- Paris, France
- Distance: 517 miles
- Distance: 16 miles
Teams then had to travel by train again to their next destination.
Gare du Mans
- Le Mans
- Distance: 114 miles
- Le Mans
- Distance: 2.9 miles
Roadblock: At the circuit, teams found the first ever Roadblock that occurred before a Detour. Who will be able to fit into a tight space? The chosen team member had to change all four of the tires of a race car. Then, they would be treated to a high-speed trip around the circuit before receiving their next clue.
- Jeff, Al, Kelly, Chuck, Monica, Chip, Dave, Josh, Tian
Phare de Sainte Marie
- Distance: 407 miles
Teams had to enter the Porte 4 Cap Janet of Port Autonome de Marseille, where they had to search for the harbour's lighthouse. There, they would find their next clue.
Musée de Tapisseries
- Distance: +16.7
- Tian & Jaree
Gorges du Blavet
- Distance: 66.9 miles
- Ropes: Teams would both have to rappel 230ft down a rocky cliff to enter a forest below. They had to follow a short marked path, where they would find their next clue along the way.
- David & Jeff, Jon & Al, Kelly & Jon, Millie & Chuck, Monica & Sheree, Reichen & Chip, Steve & Dave, Steve & Josh
- Slopes: Teams not wishing to perform the rappel could instead follow a long, winding path down to the forest to retrieve the clue.
Chateau des Alpilles
- Distance: 94.2 miles
|Tian & Jaree||5th||C||A||B||2nd||3rd||9th||6thƒ||6thƒ||1stƒ||Tian 3, Jaree 0|
|Jon & Al||6th||G||D||C||5th||4th||2nd||2nd||1st A||2nd||Jon 1, Al 2|
|Millie & Chuck||4th||4th||5th||7th||4th||3rd A||2nd||Millie 2, Chuck 1|
|Monica & Sheree||2nd||A||A||A||1st||1st||5th||5th||5th A||4th||Monica 2, Sheree 1|
|Reichen & Chip||3rd||B||B||B||3rd||2nd||3rd||8th||8th A||5th||Reichen 1, Chip 2|
|David & Jeff||7th||G||D||D||6th||6th||3rd||1st||4th A||6th||David 1, Jeff 2|
|Kelly & Jon||8th||E||E||E||8th||8th||1st||3rd||2nd A||7th||Kelly 1, Jon 2|
|Steve & Dave||9th||F||9th||9th||6th||7th||7th A||8th||Steve 1, Dave 1|
|Steve & Josh||1st||D||C||D||7th||7th||8th||9th||9th A||9th||Steve 0, Josh 2|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Ropes Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Slopes Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
|The Amazing Race 4|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13|
|Countries||United States • Italy • Austria • France • Netherlands • India • Malaysia • South Korea • Australia|
|Teams||Amanda & Chris • David & Jeff • Debra & Steve • Jon & Al • Kelly & Jon • Millie & Chuck • Monica & Sheree • Reichen & Chip • Russell & Cindy • Steve & Dave • Steve & Josh • Tian & Jaree|