The Amazing Race 4 Leg 3
|Starting Line||Citta di Padova Boat|
|Pit Stop||Schloss Ort|
|Winners||Steve & Joshƒ|
|Last Place||Russell & Cindy|
Stazione Ferroviaria di Venezia Santa Lucia
- Venice, Italy
- Distance: 1.25 miles
Teams needed to travel by train to their next destination.
- Vienna, Austria
- Distance: 270 miles
- Distance: 1.22
Teams had to enter Vienna's historic sewers here at the intersection of Friedrichstraße and Operngasse, and had to make their way through the sewers to their next destination.
Johann Strauss II Monument
- Stadtpark, Vienna
- Distance: 0.52 miles
Here, teams had to find a set of three horse-drawn carriages. They had to remove the ticket from the carriage's door in order to 'claim' it as their own. The carriage would take them to their next clue box.
- Distance: 3.46 miles
Teams received their Detour information here and then immediately departed.
Fast Forward: Anyone wishing to pursue the Fast Forward had to enter the palace and make their way to the ballroom. They would have to dress as Viennese waiters and would both have to balance a tray of wine glasses as they navigated through many dancing couples. If they could deliver all the glasses without spilling any, they would get the Fast Forward clue.
- Steve & Josh
Mozart House / Beethoven House
- Distance: 5.25 miles / 11.33 miles
- Mozart: Teams would have to carry a heavy string bass and had to carry it to the house where Mozart wrote The Marriage of Figaro. This house was only 6 miles away.
- David & Jeff, Jon & Al, Millie & Chuck, Monica & Sheree, Reichen & Chip, Russell & Cindy, Tian & Jaree
- Beethoven: Teams would instead only have to carry some sheet music. However, they would have to carry it 11 miles, a longer distance, to the house where Beethoven wrote The Heiligenstadt Testaments.
- Kelly & Jon
- Distance from Mozart House: 2.69 miles
- Distance from Beethoven House: 6 miles
Roadblock: At the bottom of this tower, teams would find a Roadblock. Which of you doesn't mind hanging off a wire? The chosen team member would make their way to the top of the Donauturm, where they would participate in the highest tower-jump in Europe. They would bungee jump 460ft to the ground below, where they would get their next clue.
- David, Jon, Jon, Millie, Sheree, Reichen, Russell, Steve, Tian
- Distance: 124 miles
Teams had to travel by train to Gmunden in Upper Austria, but they were not told which train station to depart from. They were free to choose between the Wien Westbahnhof and the Wien Praterstern.
- Distance: 1 mile
|Steve & Josh||9th||B||10th||9th||1stƒ||1stƒ||A||1stƒ||Steve 0, Josh 1|
|Monica & Sheree||10th||A||3rd||2nd||3rd A||2nd||B||2nd||Monica 1, Sheree 1|
|Reichen & Chip||2nd||2nd||5th||6th A||4th||3rd||Reichen 1, Chip 1|
|Millie & Chuck||8th||B||5th||4th||4th A||6th||4th||Millie 2, Chuck 0|
|Tian & Jaree||4th||A||4th||1st||2nd A||3rd||5th||Tian 2, Jaree 0|
|Jon & Al||6th||B||6th||3rd||5th A||5th||C||6th||Jon 1, Al 1|
|David & Jeff||5th||A||7th||7th||8th A||8th||7th||David 1, Jeff 0|
|Kelly & Jon||3rd||1st||6th||7th B||7th||8th||Kelly 0, Jon 2|
|Steve & Dave||1st||C||9th||10th||10th ?||10th||D||9th||Steve 1, Dave 0|
|Russell & Cindy||7th||B||8th||8th||9th A||9th||E||10th||Russell 2, Cindy 0|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Mozart Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Beethoven Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
|The Amazing Race 4|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13|
|Countries||United States • Italy • Austria • France • Netherlands • India • Malaysia • South Korea • Australia|
|Teams||Amanda & Chris • David & Jeff • Debra & Steve • Jon & Al • Kelly & Jon • Millie & Chuck • Monica & Sheree • Reichen & Chip • Russell & Cindy • Steve & Dave • Steve & Josh • Tian & Jaree|