The Amazing Race 4 Leg 13
|Starting Line||Ellis Beach|
|Finish Line||Papago Park|
|Winners||Reichen & Chip|
|Second Place||Kelly & Jon|
|Last Place||David & Jeff|
Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park
- Smithfield, Australia
- Distance: 8.92 miles
Here, teams would be treated to an aboriginal ceremony of fire. They would witness fire and smoke being used to deliver messages, before being given their next clues.
General Aviation Terminal
- Cairns International Airport, Cairns
- Distance: 4.48 miles
- Wing It: Teams would be taken into the air in a small airplane to a height of 10 000 feet, where they would both tandem skydive with an instructor to a sandbar near the Great Barrier Reef located 33 miles away. They could get their next clue from the middle of the water, and then be taken by speedboat to their next destination.
- David & Jeff, Kelly & Jon, Reichen & Chip
- Wander It: Teams had to travel by taxi to a nearby mangrove forest, where they would board a boat located in one of the forest's delta-like inlets. They had to navigate the boat out of the forest, and then direct it to the skydive landing-point to retrieve their next clue.
Cairns International Airport
- Distance: 33 miles
Kona International Airport
- Kona, Hawaii, United States of America
- Distance: 4687 miles
- Big Island
- Distance: 61.7 miles
Roadblock: Upon arrival at a beach near this picturesque bay, teams found their final Roadblock clue. Who is a strong swimmer and good with a hammer? The chosen team member had to swim out into the surf to a marked buoy. Located on the sea floor below the buoy was a heavy rock. Teams needed to bring this rock back to shore, and then use a hammer and chisel to break open the rock. Inside, teams would find a capsule with their next clue.
- Jeff, Jon, Chip
Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Big Island
- Distance: 42 miles
Teams had to follow a marked path atop hardened volcanic lava to find their next clue box, directing them to their final destination.
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Distance: 2825 miles
Teams were told to fly to Phoenix, but were not told which airport to depart from. They were able to choose whether to travel to Kona International Airport in Kona, or Hilo International Airport in Hilo.
USS Arizona Memorial
- Distance: 5 miles
Sun Devil Stadium
- Distance: 9.43 miles
At the south-east entrance, teams could enter the stadium to solve a complex puzzle. Their only clue was the enigmatic riddle, Happy Valentines Day + White + White. Valentines Day is February 14th, or 2/14 in American Date Format, while White + White represented two American Football players whose numbers were retired and displayed on the walls of the stadium. They had to find Wilford "Whizzer" White (Number 33) and Danny White (Number 11). Combining these three values would direct teams to Section 214, Row 33, Seat 11, where they would find their next clue on the bottom.
- Distance: 2.79 miles
- Prize: $1,000,000
|Reichen & Chip||2nd||2nd||3rd A||A||1st||1st||A||1st||1st||1st||Reichen 4, Chip 7|
|Kelly & Jon||3rd||3rd||2nd A||B||2nd||2nd||2nd||2nd||2nd||Kelly 2, Jon 10|
|David & Jeff||1st||1st||1st A||C||3rd||3rd||David 5, Jeff 5|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Wing It Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Wander It Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg.
|The Amazing Race 4|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13|
|Countries||United States • Italy • Austria • France • Netherlands • India • Malaysia • South Korea • Australia|
|Teams||Amanda & Chris • David & Jeff • Debra & Steve • Jon & Al • Kelly & Jon • Millie & Chuck • Monica & Sheree • Reichen & Chip • Russell & Cindy • Steve & Dave • Steve & Josh • Tian & Jaree|