The Amazing Race 4 Leg 11
|Starting Line||Geunjeongjeon Hall|
|Pit Stop||Yacht Club|
|Winners||David & Jeffƒ|
|Last Place||Jon & Al|
Hangang Park (한강사업)
- Yeouido Island, Seoul, South Korea
- Distance: 4.22 miles
Teams had to pick up a Korean kite at this park, and would have to release it into the air. Once the kite was airborne, their next clue would be released to them and would fall to the ground.
Incheon International Airport
- Distance: 26.9 miles
- Brisbane, Australia
- Distance: 4785 miles
Sunshine Coast Beach
- Distance: +39.9 miles
Fast Forward: Teams wishing to pursue the Fast Forward traveled to this beach, where they would engage in a lifeguard training exercise. They had to pull a rescue board out through the waves to find a person pretending to be injured. They had to pull her onto the board and safely transport her back to shore, after which they would win the Fast Forward.
- David & Jeff
- Distance: 8.5 miles
- Face First: From the roof of the hotel, both team members would have to perform a 200ft face-first rappel down the side of the building to get their next clue.
- Jon & Al, Kelly & Jon, Reichen & Chip
- Feet First: From the Penthouse, teams had to look for a race flag at the top of a nearby Sheraton hotel. They then had to travel to that hotel on foot and climb up the stairwells to the Sheraton's Penthouse to get their next clue.
- Distance: 54.3 miles
Roadblock: At the entrance to this aquarium establishment, teams found a Roadblock. Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water! The chosen team member would have to put on a scuba outfit and would dive into the aquarium's shark tank. Amongst 100 sharks, they would have to find their next clue inside of a treasure chest.
- Al, Jon, Reichen
- Distance: 0.56 miles
- Prize: A vacation to Mexico courtesy of American Airlines website
|David & Jeff||4th||4th||A||3rd||1stƒ||1stƒ||David 4, Jeff 5|
|Kelly & Jon||1st||3rd||2nd A||2nd||2nd||Kelly 2, Jon 8|
|Reichen & Chip||2nd||2nd||1st A||3rd||3rd||Reichen 4, Chip 5|
|Jon & Al||3rd||1st||B||4th A||4th||4th||Jon 4, Al 6|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Face First Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Foot First Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg.
|The Amazing Race 4|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13|
|Countries||United States • Italy • Austria • France • Netherlands • India • Malaysia • South Korea • Australia|
|Teams||Amanda & Chris • David & Jeff • Debra & Steve • Jon & Al • Kelly & Jon • Millie & Chuck • Monica & Sheree • Reichen & Chip • Russell & Cindy • Steve & Dave • Steve & Josh • Tian & Jaree|