The Amazing Race 4 Leg 10
|Starting Line||Sepilok Nature Resort|
|Pit Stop||Geunjeongjeon Hall|
|Winners||Kelly & Jon|
|Last Place||David & Jeff|
Puu Jih Shih Temple
- Sandakan, Malaysia
- Distance: 9.7 miles
Teams had to search through the thousands of tiny Buddha statues on display at the temple for one with their team name written below it. When they took it out, they would find a key behind it which would unlock a rattan bag with their next clue.
Kota Kinabalu International Airport
- Kota Kinabalu
- Distance: 140 miles
Incheon International Airport
- Incheon, South Korea
- Distance: 2267 miles
N Seoul Tower
- Namsan Park, Seoul
- Distance: 30.4 miles
Teams needed to climb to the top of this tower to retrieve their next clue.
Rafting Korea, Sundam Valley
- Distance: 46.6 miles
Roadblock: At this frozen valley near the North Korean border, teams found a Roadblock clue. Which of you has the colder personality? The chosen team member would strip down to their swim wear and would have to dive into a hole in the ice in the Hantan River. They had to swim under the ice to another hole nearby. After warming themselves up and being checked by a doctor, they would receive their next clue.
- Jeff, Al, Jon, Chip
Subway Station 228
- Distance: 51.9 miles
Taekwondo Dojang / Restaurant
- Distance: 5.49 miles / 5.9 miles
- Strong Hands: Teams made their way to this dojang, where each team member had to practice a taekwondo method and break three wooden boards with their fists.
- David & Jeff, Jon & Al, Kelly & Jon
- Strong Stomach: Teams had to find a local restaurant where they each had to finish a bowl sannakji, which they soon discovered was live octopus.
- Reichen & Chip
- Distance from Taekwondo Dojang: 3.44 miles
- Distance from Restaurant: 2.86 miles
- Prize: A Caribbean vacation, courtesy of American Airlines website
|Kelly & Jon||4th||4th||B||3rd||2nd||1st A||1st||Kelly 2, Jon 7|
|Reichen & Chip||1st||1st||4th||1st||2nd B||2nd||Reichen 3, Chip 5|
|Jon & Al||2nd||2nd||A||1st||4th||3rd A||3rd||Jon 4, Al 5|
|David & Jeff||3rd||3rd||2nd||3rd||4th A||4th||David 4, Jeff 5|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Strong Hands Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Strong Stomach Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg.
|The Amazing Race 4|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13|
|Countries||United States • Italy • Austria • France • Netherlands • India • Malaysia • South Korea • Australia|
|Teams||Amanda & Chris • David & Jeff • Debra & Steve • Jon & Al • Kelly & Jon • Millie & Chuck • Monica & Sheree • Reichen & Chip • Russell & Cindy • Steve & Dave • Steve & Josh • Tian & Jaree|