The Amazing Race 3 Leg 4
|Starting Line||Dunnottar Castle|
Scotland, United Kingdom
|Pit Stop||Torre de Belém|
|Winners||Ken & Gerard|
|Last Place||Heather & Eve|
- Stonehaven, Scotland , United Kingdom
- Distance: 0.99 miles
Teams began by making their way on foot to Stonehaven's harbor, where they had to find a bottle which contained the name of their next destination; Porto, Portugal.
- Distance: 16.8 miles
Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport
- Porto, Portugal
- Distance: 1140 miles
Calem Port Lodge
- Vila Nova de Gaia
- Distance: 8.56 miles
- Old School: Teams had to roll a 90lbs barrel of wine from the Port Lodge onto a nearby Portuguese boat. They would then have to participate and help row the large boat across the river. Finally, they would roll the barrel up some ramps and deliver it to the O Muro Restaurant. This difficult journey was approximately 0.26 miles.
- Aaron & Arianne, Derek & Drew, Ken & Gerard, Michael & Kathy, Teri & Ian
- New School: Teams had to load nine crates of wine into a pickup truck, and they would use this to deliver three crates of wine each to three different restaurant. They had to find the Chez Lapin, Retiro dos Carvalhos and finally, the Majestic Café. This easy journey was approximately 1.64 miles.
- Andre & Damon, Flo & Zach, Heather & Eve, John Vito & Jill
São Bento Train Station
- Distance from O Muro Restaurant: 0.43 miles
- Distance from Majestic Café: 0.2 miles
Teams next had to travel by train to their next destination.
Fast Forward: Teams received a Fast Forward clue along with their Detour information. Those wishing to pursue it had to travel to the train station, where they had to solve a puzzle. No further information is available as this task was not aired.
Santa Apolónia Station
- Distance: 170 miles
Estádio do Restelo
- Distance: 4.87 miles
Roadblock: At Gate F of this football stadium, teams found a Roadblock clue. Who has long arms and fast feet? The chosen team member would have to perform a deceptively simple task; blocking a penalty kick. The one kicking the soccer ball (football) would be a young teenager who had practiced the sport all of his life. Only two teams could attempt this at a time; anyone else would wait in a queue.
- Arianne, Damon, Drew, Zach, Heather, John Vito, Ken, Michael, Ian
Torre de Belém
- Distance: 0.87 miles
|Ken & Gerard||2nd||5th||A||1st||2nd A||A||1st||2nd||1st||Ken 3, Gerard 0|
|Flo & Zach||3rd||2nd||B||7th||8th B||2nd||6th||2nd||Flo 0, Zach 3|
|Derek & Drew||1st||4th||A||2nd||1st A||4th||4th||3rd||Derek 1, Drew 1|
|Andre & Damon||8th||8th||B||6th||7th B||5th||3rd||4th||Andre 1, Damon 2|
|Teri & Ian||9th||9th||5th||4th A||8th||8th||5th||Teri 1, Ian 2|
|John Vito & Jill||7th||7th||8th||5th B||3rd||5th||6th||John Vito 2, Jill 1|
|Michael & Kathy||6th||6th||9th||6th A||7th||1st||7th||Michael 3, Kathy 0|
|Aaron & Arianne||4th||3rd||3rd||3rd A||9th||9th||8th||Aaron 1, Arianne 2|
|Heather & Eve||5th||1st||4th||9th B||6th||7th||9th||Heather 3, Eve 0|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Old School Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the New School Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
|The Amazing Race 3|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13|
|Countries||United States • Mexico • United Kingdom (England, Scotland) • Portugal • Spain • Morocco • Germany • Austria • Switzerland • Malaysia • Singapore • Vietnam|
|Teams||Aaron & Arianne • Andre & Damon • Dennis & Andrew • Derek & Drew • Flo & Zach • Gina & Sylvia • Heather & Eve • John Vito & Jill • Ken & Gerard • Michael & Kathy • Teri & Ian • Tramel & Talicia|