The Amazing Race 3 Leg 12
|Starting Line||Café Thu Thiem|
Ho Chi Minh City
|Pit Stop||China Beach|
|Winners||Teri & Ian|
|Last Place||Flo & Zach|
Saigon Train Station
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Distance: 2.38 miles
During this leg of the race, all Route Marker flags were colored a solid yellow. Teams needed to travel on an overnight train to their next destination.
Hue Train Station
- Distance: 395 miles
Hiển Lâm Các Pavilion, Imperial City
- Distance: 0.91 miles
Teams needed to search inside of this expansive ancient city for their next clue at the pavilion.
Nam O Bridge
- Da Nang
- Distance: 43.3 miles
- Basket Boats: Teams would board themselves into two small floating baskets and would have to use long paddles to propel themselves through the water. They had to travel across the river in these unruly boats to make their way to a small island with the next clue.
- Flo & Zach
- Basket Bikes: Teams would each board a bike that was loaded with a ludicrous amount of baskets and would have to transport their heavy cargo about a mile down Da Nang's streets to find their next clue.
- Ken & Gerard, Teri & Ian
Bach Dang Street Dock
- Hội An
- Distance: 21.7 miles
Teams needed to find a motorboat here that would take them to their next clue in the middle of the Thu Bồn River.
- Thu Bồn River, Hội An
- Distance: 0.47 miles
Roadblock: While riding their boats, teams found their next clue attached to a wooden pole in the water, which was a Roadblock. Who is fishing for a clue? The chosen team member would have to climb onto the traditional fishing platform. There, they would have to use their strength to turn a mechanism and raise the fishing net out of the water. Once the clues attached to the bottom were visible, they or their partner could go under the bottom and grab it, after which they would return to shore.
- Zach, Ken, Ian
- Hội An
- Distance: 4.14 miles
- Prize: A seven night Alaskan cruise vacation on Royal Caribbean's Radiance of the Seas cruise ship
|Teri & Ian||1st||A||2nd||2nd B||1st||1st||Teri 2, Ian 8|
|Ken & Gerard||3rd||1st||1st B||2nd||2nd||Ken 6, Gerard 5|
|Flo & Zach||2nd||3rd||3rd A||3rd||3rd||Flo 1, Zach 9|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Basket Boats Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Basket Bikes Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg.
|The Amazing Race 3|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13|
|Countries||United States • Mexico • United Kingdom (England, Scotland) • Portugal • Spain • Morocco • Germany • Austria • Switzerland • Malaysia • Singapore • Vietnam|
|Teams||Aaron & Arianne • Andre & Damon • Dennis & Andrew • Derek & Drew • Flo & Zach • Gina & Sylvia • Heather & Eve • John Vito & Jill • Ken & Gerard • Michael & Kathy • Teri & Ian • Tramel & Talicia|