The Amazing Race 2 Leg 7
|Starting Line||Karen Village|
Chiang Mai Province
|Pit Stop||Duk Ling Junk|
|Winners||Gary & Daveƒ|
|Last Place||Mary & Peach|
- Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Distance: 37.3 miles
To begin the seventh leg of the race, teams visited the Seven Spires monument. Here, they found their next clue.
Chiang Mai International Airport
- Chiang Mai
- Distance: 2.87 miles
Hong Kong International Airport
Teams began their journey in Hong Kong by traveling to the heart of the city via Hong Kong's metro system.
- Wan Chai
- Distance: 16.3 miles
Teams' next clue was located on the top floor of the Central Plaza skyscraper. There, teams had the choice of leaving to pursue the Fast Forward, or using binoculars to search for their next destination. Those looking were told to find the 'Green and White Star', and had to figure out that this referred to the green and white colors of the Star Ferry, which they would board to take them to their next destination.
Wong Tai Sin Temple
- Wong Tai Sin
- Distance: +4.44 miles
Fast Forward: Teams had to search through the temple for a specific fortune teller named Amelia Chow. Once they found her, she would give them a palm-reading and a face-reading, after which she would hand over the Fast Forward clue.
- Gary & Dave
Star Ferry Piers, Central to Tsim Sha Tsui
- Central / Tsim Sha Tsui
- Distance: 1 mile
Upon arrival at the ferry terminal in Tsim Sha Tsui, teams found their next clue box.
Lam Tsuen Wishing Trees / Sang Sang Medicine Hall
- Lam Tsuen / Tsim Sha Tsui
- Distance: 11.3 miles / 0.96 miles
- Wishing Tree: Teams needed travel by taxi a long distance from Tsim Sha Tsui to Lam Tsuen. There, they would only have to perform the simple task of writing one wish each on a scroll and tossing it into the famous wishing trees there.
- Oswald & Danny
- Herbal Tea: Teams would travel on foot only a short distance to the shopping district of Tsim Sha Tsui. There, they would have to search for a very obscure tea shop. If they found it, they would both have to drink a cup of incredibly bitter-tasting tea to get their next clue.
- Blake & Paige, Chris & Alex, Mary & Peach, Tara & Wil
Hong Kong International Terminals Limited
- Kwai Chung
- Distance from Lam Tsuen Wishing Trees: 7.99 miles
- Distance from Sang Sang Medicine Hall: 3.59 miles
Roadblock: Once teams put on protective vests and helmets, they found a Roadblock at the port. Who has steady hands, even high above the ground? The chosen team member had to climb to the top of a shipping crane and use it to latch onto and lift a shipping container. Once it was high enough for the flatbed truck underneath to safely drive away, they could lower it back to the ground. Their partner could then grab their next clue from the side of it.
- Blake, Chris, Danny, Tara
Duk Ling Junk
- Victoria Harbour
- Distance: 4.63 miles
|Gary & Dave||2nd||1st||A||A||1st||1stƒ||1stƒ||1stƒ||1stƒ||1stƒ||Gary 1, Dave 4|
|Chris & Alex||6th||6th||B||3rd||A||3rd||3rd B||3rd||2nd||Chris 3, Alex 3|
|Tara & Wil||5th||4th||4th||2nd||2nd B||2nd||3rd||Tara 3, Wil 3|
|Oswald & Danny||4th||5th||C||5th||5th||4th A||4th||4th||Oswald 3, Danny 2|
|Blake & Paige||3rd||3rd||B||2nd||4th||5th B||5th||5th||Blake 5, Paige 1|
|Mary & Peach||1st||2nd||D||6th||B||6th||6th B||6th||6th||Mary 3, Peach 2|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Wishing Tree Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Herbal Tea Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg.
|The Amazing Race 2|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13|
|Countries||United States • Brazil • South Africa • Namibia • Thailand • Hong Kong • Australia • New Zealand|
|Teams||Blake & Paige • Chris & Alex • Cyndi & Russell • Deidre & Hillary • Gary & Dave • Hope & Norm • Mary & Peach • Oswald & Danny • Peggy & Claire • Shola & Doyin • Tara & Wil|