The Amazing Race 2 Leg 11
|Starting Line||Inverary Sheep Station|
|Pit Stop||Warbirds Hangar|
|Winners||Tara & Wilƒ|
|Last Place||Oswald & Danny|
Interislander Picton Ferry Terminal
- Picton, New Zealand
- Distance: 215 miles
Teams were given Winnebago camper vehicles which they would use to drive themselves for the remainder of the leg. They would then be instructed to drive all the way from the Canterbury Plains to Rotorua, which involved this ferry trip from the south island to the north island.
Interislander Wellington Ferry Terminal
- Distance: 40 miles
Maori Arts & Crafts Institute
- Distance: 229 miles
Here, teams would observe a traditional greeting ceremony by the indigenous Māori peoples of New Zealand. They would then be given their next clue.
- Distance: +14 miles
Fast Forward: Teams pursuing the Fast Forward would drive their vehicles to the base of Mount Tarawera, where they would drive a heavy-duty truck up to nearly the top. They would then have to climb to the very top, and then perform a "scree run" down loose volcanic rocks. Once they were at the bottom of the scree run hill, they would find the Fast Forward award.
- Tara & Wil
The Lost World
- Waitomo Caves
- Distance: 63 miles
- Drop: Teams rappelled into the depths of the deep Lost World cave. Once on the bottom, they found their next clue at Jesus Rock, after which they would climb back up the ladder to the top.
- Blake & Paige, Chris & Alex, Oswald & Danny
- Climb: Teams would instead have to climb down the ladder to reach Jesus Rock, which would take much more time. They would still have to climb the ladder back up.
4 Track Adventures
- Woodhill, Auckland
- Distance: 111 miles
Roadblock: After driving to Auckland and finding this adventure company, they found a Roadblock. The chosen team member would board an ATV and had to drive it through a rough obstacle course, through the forest to reach the beach, where they would find their next clue. At one point, they would have to drive through a wet, muddy puddle, and would have to drive up a sandy hill. After getting the clue, they could drive back to their partners.
- Paige, Alex, Danny
- Ardmore Airport, Auckland
- Distance: 36.5 miles
- Prize: A vacation to Los Cabos provided by American Airlines Vacations
|Tara & Wil||2nd||A||1st||1stƒ||1stƒ||1stƒ||1stƒ||Tara 4, Wil 5|
|Blake & Paige||1st||3rd||2nd||2nd A||2nd||2nd||Blake 6, Paige 3|
|Chris & Alex||3rd||2nd||4th||3rd A||3rd||3rd||Chris 4, Alex 5|
|Oswald & Danny||4th||B||4th||3rd||4th A||4th||4th||Oswald 6, Danny 3|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Drop Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Climb Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg.
|The Amazing Race 2|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13|
|Countries||United States • Brazil • South Africa • Namibia • Thailand • Hong Kong • Australia • New Zealand|
|Teams||Blake & Paige • Chris & Alex • Cyndi & Russell • Deidre & Hillary • Gary & Dave • Hope & Norm • Mary & Peach • Oswald & Danny • Peggy & Claire • Shola & Doyin • Tara & Wil|