The Amazing Race 27 Leg 9
|Pit Stop||Mehtab Bagh|
|Winners||Justin & Diana|
|Last Place||Tanner & Josh⊂|
John Paul II International Airport Kraków–Balice
- Kraków, Poland
- Distance: 7.45 miles
Indira Gandhi International Airport
- New Delhi, India
- Distance: 3312 miles
New Delhi Railway Station
- New Delhi
- Distance: 9.85 miles
Teams had to continue traveling by long-distance train to reach their next destination.
Agra Cantonment Railway Station
- Distance: 113 miles
- Distance: 2.81 miles
Roadblock: Once teams reached this large beach on the Yamuna River, they found a Roadblock. Who's ready for laundry day? The chosen team member would have to wash a large bundle of Indian saris in a traditional manner. After peddaling a flatbed bike with the saris down the beach, team members would be shown how to properly tie them for washing. Once all the saris were tied and placed in the washing basin, teams would use a pole to wash them in the traditional way. They would then pick up another set of saris, carry them across the beach, and properly lay them out on the beach to dry. Once everything was complete, teams would receive their next clue.
- Denise, Diana, Joey, Chris, Tanner, Krista
Speed Bump: Upon reading the Roadblock information, Tanner & Josh would discover their Speed Bump. After one of them completed the Roadblock, the other team member would then have to complete it as well.
- Distance: 0.51 miles
Teams would receive a Hindu blessing here before receiving their Detour information.
- Distance: 0.57 miles
- Cans: At a designated store in the bazar, teams would have to load a total of 120 oil cans onto a flatbed bicycle. They would then have to pedal through the congested streets to the New Taj Oil Company and unload the oil cans to receive their next clue.
- Candy: At a designated area in the bazar, teams would have to make a local candy known as Petha. Using a special tool, they needed to cut small slices of white watermelon and wash them until they reached a total weight of 1 man, or about 90 kg. Once they had cut enough of these pieces which would be used to make the candy, teams had to deliver them to the Panchhi Phatha Candy Store to receive their next clue.
- Denise & James Earl, Logan & Chris, Tanner & Josh, Tiffany & Krista
Bijili Ghar Shahadra Roundabout
- Distance: 0.46 miles
- Kelsey & Joey ⊃ Tanner & Josh
- Distance: 1.48 miles
- Prize: A trip for two to Honolulu, Hawaii
|Justin & Diana||1st||?||A||6th||3rd||3rd||1st A||1st||1st||Justin 4, Diana 5|
|Kelsey & Joey||2nd||5th||1st||1st||2nd A||2nd||2nd||Kelsey 5, Joey 4|
|Logan & Chris||4th||2nd||2nd||2nd||3rd B||3rd||3rd||Logan 4, Chris 5|
|Tiffany & Krista||5th||1st||4th||4th||5th B||5th||4th||Tiffany 4, Krista 5|
|Denise & James Earl||3rd||3rd||5th||5th||4th B||4th||5th||Denise 4, James Earl 5|
|Tanner & Josh||6th||4th||6th||6th||6th B||6th||6th||Tanner 4, Josh 5|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Cans Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Candy Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg.
|The Amazing Race 27|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||United States • Brazil • Argentina • Zambia • Zimbabwe • France • Netherlands • Poland • India • Hong Kong • Macau|
|Teams||Alex & Adam • Cindy & Rick • Denise & James Earl • Ernest & Jin • Jazmine & Danielle • Justin & Diana • Kelly & Shevonne • Kelsey & Joey • Logan & Chris • Tanner & Josh • Tiffany & Krista|