The Amazing Race 27 Leg 8
|Starting Line||Peace Palace|
|Winners||Justin & Diana|
|Last Place||Tanner & Josh|
Den Haag Centraal Railway Station
- The Hague, Netherlands
- Distance: 1.31 miles
Teams had to travel by train to reach the international airport they could use to reach their next destination.
Amsterdam Centraal Railway Station
- Distance: 32 miles
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- Distance: 7.62 miles
John Paul II International Airport Kraków–Balice
- Kraków, Poland
- Distance: 670 miles
- Distance: 6.93 miles
Teams had to retrieve their Detour information from the bottom of the pool on this moor-side boat.
Wieliczka Salt Mine / Main Square
- Wieliczka / Kraków
- Distance: 6.78 miles/1 mile
- Mine: Teams had to descend into the salt mine and pick up a large wooden log, like those used to reinforce the tunnels. They had to carry this log down a long shaft to reach the work area. There, teams would have to load salt rocks into a mine cart until it was full. Finally, teams would have to push the cart back along the shaft to the starting point to receive the next clue.
- Justin & Diana, Logan & Chris, Tanner & Josh
- Music: Teams would have to learn how to perform a piano accompaniment to a violin piece at the square. Then, teams had to push the piano along the streets to one of the designated performance areas and play the piano and violin duet. Teams would have to earn 100 złoty in order to receive their next clue.
- Denise & James Earl, Kelsey & Joey, Tiffany & Krista
Oskar Schindler Factory
- Distance from Wieliczka Salt Mine: 6 miles
- Distance from Main Square: 1.47 miles
Teams took a moment to explore the museum and reflect on the history of Oskar Schindler and the Holocaust.
- Distance: 0.61 miles
Roadblock: At this restaurant in the old Jewish quarter, teams found a Roadblock. Who can handle a big order? The chosen team member would receive an order of certain quantities of eight Jewish dishes. Teams had to identify these dishes among a large collection of dishes and deliver them by hand to the Klezmer-Hois. If their delivery was correct, teams would receive their next clue.
- James Earl, Justin, Kelsey, Chris, Josh, Tiffany
- Distance: 0.19 miles
Pit Stop: This was a non-elimination leg. The last-place team would be required to complete a Speed Bump on the following leg.
- Prize: A trip for two to Shanghai, China
|Justin & Diana||1st||A||A||1st||1st A||1st||1st||1st||Justin 4, Diana 4|
|Kelsey & Joey||2nd||?||B||5th||2nd B||2nd||2nd||2nd||Kelsey 5, Joey 3|
|Denise & James Earl||6th||6th||3rd B||3rd||3rd||3rd||Denise 3, James Earl 5|
|Logan & Chris||5th||2nd||4th A||5th||5th||4th||Logan 4, Chris 4|
|Tiffany & Krista||3rd||4th||5th B||4th||4th||5th||Tiffany 4, Krista 4|
|Tanner & Josh||4th||3rd||6th A||6th||6th||6th||Tanner 3, Josh 5|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Mine Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Music Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg.
|The Amazing Race 27|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||United States • Brazil • Argentina • Zambia • Zimbabwe • France • Netherlands • Poland • India • Hong Kong • Macau|
|Teams||Alex & Adam • Cindy & Rick • Denise & James Earl • Ernest & Jin • Jazmine & Danielle • Justin & Diana • Kelly & Shevonne • Kelsey & Joey • Logan & Chris • Tanner & Josh • Tiffany & Krista|