The Amazing Race 26 Leg 9
|Starting Line||Goanikontes Oasis|
|Pit Stop||Museumplein Ice Skating Rink|
|Winners||Laura & Tyler|
|Last Place||Matt & Ashley|
Hosea Kutako International Airport
- Windhoek, Namibia
- Distance: 170 miles
Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Distance: 5205 miles
- Ouderkerk aan de Amstel
- Distance: 6.29 miles
Roadblock: At this old restaurant, teams found a Roadblock. Who's got a nice set of klompen? The chosen team member would have to put on a traditional Dutch outfit. They would then have to observe a traditional Dutch wooden shoe called a klompen, taking note of its intricate design. They would then have to search amongst hundreds of other klompen in the establishment to find an exact match. Once found, teams would receive their next clue.
- Blair, Jenny, Tyler, Matt, Rochelle
- Distance: 1.97 miles
Teams had to travel on bicycles along the Amsel River towards their next destination. Along the way, they had to take their bikes onto this small ferry to cross the river and then continue onward.
- Distance: 2.98 miles
Teams retrieved their Detour information from a clue box outside of this building.
Reguliersgracht Canal / Felix Meritis
- Distance: 0.32 miles/0.43 miles
- Soak: Teams had to get into a motorized boat with a hot tub, known as a Hot Tug, and drive it down the canals of Amsterdam. Along they way, they would find three signs representing a rebus puzzle, and they would have to figure out that the answer to the puzzle was "Ice Skating Rink". If they came up with the correct answer, teams would get their next clue.
- Hayley & Blair, Jelani & Jenny, Laura & Tyler
- Shuffle: Teams would have to make their way to a specified location and play a historic Dutch version of shuffle board called sjoelen. They would have to slide pucks into numbered scoring areas, and could also score 10 bonus points by getting one into each in succession. If teams could score a total of 51 points, they would get their next clue.
- Matt & Ashley, Mike & Rochelle
Museumplein Ice Skating Rink
- Distance from Reguliersgracht Canal: 0.59 miles
- Distance from Felix Meritis: 0.78 miles
- Prize: A trip for two to Seoul, South Korea
|Laura & Tyler||1st||A||2nd||2nd||2nd||1st||1st A||1st||Laura 3, Tyler 4|
|Hayley & Blair||3rd||5th||3rd||3rd||3rd||2nd A||2nd||Hayley 3, Blair 4|
|Jelani & Jenny||4th||1st||1st||1st||2nd||4th A||3rd||Jelani 4, Jenny 3|
|Mike & Rochelle||5th||4th||4th||4th||4th||3rd B||4th||Mike 4, Rochelle 3|
|Matt & Ashley||2nd||3rd||5th||5th||5th||5th B||5th||Matt 4, Ashley 3|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Soak Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Shuffle Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg.
|The Amazing Race 26|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||United States • Japan • Thailand • Germany • France • Monaco • Namibia • Netherlands • Peru|
|Teams||Aly & Steve • Bergen & Kurt • Harley & Jonathan • Hayley & Blair • Jeff & Jackie • Jeff & Lyda • Jelani & Jenny • Laura & Tyler • Libby & CJ • Matt & Ashley • Mike & Rochelle|