The Amazing Race 26 Leg 6
|Starting Line||Hotel Pullman Munich|
|Pit Stop||Plage de Passable|
|Winners||Hayley & Blair|
|Last Place||Jeff & Jackie|
Hotel Pullman Munich
- Munich, Germany
- Pit Start
Teams departed from here, having been moved here from the previous Pit Stop.
- Distance: 15.1 miles
Nice Côte d'Azur Airport
- Nice, France
- Distance: 391 miles
- Distance: 3.47 miles
Here, teams would be fitted for suits and evening gowns. The formal clothing would arrive in the morning, and teams would depart for the helipad in the same order that they arrived. Teams had to wear this formal attire for the rest of the leg.
Nice Côte d'Azur Airport Helipad
- Distance: 3.9 miles
Teams had to travel by helicopter to their next destination.
- Fontvieille, Monaco
- Distance: 11.6 miles
Teams received their Roadblock information immediately upon landing.
St Martin Gardens and Chocolaterie de Monaco
- Distance: 0.45 miles
Roadblock: From earlier at the helipad, teams received a Roadblock. Who wants to treat their partner? The chosen team member had to travel on foot to these two locations and pick up two favorites of Grace Kelly's. They had to pick up a bouquet of roses at the gardens and a box of chocolates from the chocolate shop. They then had to find their partner somewhere at the marina to finish the Roadblock.
- Steve, Hayley, Jackie, Jenny, Laura, Matt, Mike
- Distance: 0.24 miles
The one performing the Roadblock would reunite with their partner here on a marked boat, and they would then receive their next clue.
Casino de Monte Carlo
- Monte Carlo
- Distance: 0.38 miles
Teams would enter the casino and make their way to the roulette table, where the roulette would be spun. The color that the ball landed on, black or red, would decide which side of the Detour that they had to complete. Teams would then pick up a Ford Fusion from the casino's valet.
Église Notre-Dame-de-l'Assomption d'Èze / Rockside Cliff
- Èze / La Turbie, France
- Distance: 3.44 miles/1.39 miles
- Win By a Nose: Teams who landed on black had to make their way to the church at Èze. There, one would be tasked with making a signature perfume, while the other had to make a signature cologne. They had to use an ingredients list and a selection of substances to make them. However, twelve of the bottles were unlabeled, four of which were required in each concoction. Teams had to use their sense of smell to identify them. Once they had properly made the perfume and cologne, teams would receive their next clue.
- Aly & Steve, Hayley & Blair, Laura & Tyler, Mike & Rochelle
- Don't Slack Off: At La Turbie, teams would have to ride a zipline spanning 2000 feet over a cliff overlooking Monaco. They would then have to cross a slackline to return to where they started in order to get their next clue.
- Jeff & Jackie, Jelani & Jenny, Matt & Ashley
Plage de Passable
- Distance from Église Notre-Dame-de-l'Assomption d'Èze: 3 miles
- Distance from Rockside Cliff: 4.96 miles
- Prize: A trip for two to Cape Town, South Africa
|Hayley & Blair||5th||B||5th||5th||5th||5th||6th A||1st||Hayley 2, Blair 2|
|Aly & Steve||1st||A||1st||1st||1st||1st||4th A||2nd||Aly 2, Steve 2|
|Mike & Rochelle||7th||2nd||2nd||2nd||2nd||7th A||3rd||Mike 3, Rochelle 1|
|Matt & Ashley||2nd||C||7th||7th||7th||7th||2nd B||4th||Matt 2, Ashley 2|
|Jelani & Jenny||4th||B||3rd||3rd||3rd||3rd||3rd B||5th||Jelani 2, Jenny 2|
|Laura & Tyler||6th||4th||4th||4th||4th||5th A||6th||Laura 2, Tyler 2|
|Jeff & Jackie||3rd||6th||6th||6th||6th||3rd B||7th||Jeff 2, Jackie 2|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Win By a Nose Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Don't Slack Off Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
|The Amazing Race 26|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||United States • Japan • Thailand • Germany • France • Monaco • Namibia • Netherlands • Peru|
|Teams||Aly & Steve • Bergen & Kurt • Harley & Jonathan • Hayley & Blair • Jeff & Jackie • Jeff & Lyda • Jelani & Jenny • Laura & Tyler • Libby & CJ • Matt & Ashley • Mike & Rochelle|