The Amazing Race 26 Leg 5
|Starting Line||Loha Prasat|
|Winners||Aly & Steve|
|Last Place||Bergen & Kurt|
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Distance: 17.3 miles
- Munich, Germany
- Distance: 5474 miles
Munich Airport Terminal Station
- Distance: 0.94 miles
Teams had to continue to travel by train to reach the main city of Munich.
München Marienplatz Station
- Distance: 17.3 miles
Wies'n Tracht und Mehr
- Distance: 0.22 miles
Here, teams would have to dress in traditional Oktoberfest clothing, which they would have to continue to wear for the duration of the leg. Once dressed, they would receive their next clue.
St. Peter's Church
- Distance: 0.2 miles
Teams had to make their way to the top of the church's tower, where they had to search the streets below for one of eight marked 2015 Ford Fusions, which they would use to travel for this leg of the race.
Schwarz Metall Manufaktur
- Distance: 6.88 miles
Teams would have to use the reverse-view camera in their Ford Fusions and back their vehicle through this old building, which was decorated inside like a Bavarian winter wonderland. While reversing through, they would have to look for reverse-image signs which would spell out the name of their next destination. If they got the correct name, teams would get their next clue.
- Distance: 34.9 miles
Teams had to use a rowboat to make their way out onto the lake and retrieve their Detour information from a buoy.
Wolfsee Halle / Hasenöhrl-Hof
- Fischbachau / Bayrischzell
- Distance: 4 miles/7.63 miles
- Stein: At Wolfsee Halle, teams would have to carry 22 steins of beer, all at once, through a crowded Oktoberfest hall to a marked table. If they could transport all 22 steins without spilling any of the beer, teams would get their next clue.
- Aly & Steve, Matt & Ashley
- Stack: At the field, teams would participate in a local Oktoberfest sport; stacking empty beer cases. Teams would have to work together, with one team member climbing atop the stack to place the cases, until they reached a height of 15 cases without knocking over the tower. If they could accomplish this, teams would get their next clue.
- (declared by Burgen & Kurt, but not begun) Hayley & Blair, Jeff & Jackie, Jelani & Jenny, Laura & Tyler, Mike & Rochelle
Markus Wasmeier Museum
- Distance from Wolfsee Halle: 3.21 miles
- Distance from Field: 6.38 miles
Roadblock: Once at this museum, teams encountered a Roadblock. Who's cuddling a 'woo'? The chosen team member would have to learn and memorize a local German love song. They would then climb up a ladder against a balcony and sing the song to their partner. If they sung the song incorrectly or off-key, a woman would toss a bucket of water on them. However, if they sang correctly, teams would receive their next clue.
- Aly, Blair, Jackie, Jenny, Laura, Ashley, Mike
- Distance: 3.1 miles
- Prize: A 2015 Ford Focus for each racer
|Aly & Steve||3rd||A||8th||6th||1st||1st||1st||1st A||1st||1st||1st||Aly 2, Steve 1|
|Matt & Ashley||8th||5th||5th||3rd||3rd||3rd||2nd A||2nd||2nd||2nd||Matt 1, Ashley 2|
|Jeff & Jackie||5th||2nd||2nd||6th||5th||4th||3rd B||4th||3rd||3rd||Jeff 2, Jackie 1|
|Jelani & Jenny||7th||6th||7th||7th||6th||5th||5th B||5th||4th||4th||Jelani 2, Jenny 1|
|Hayley & Blair||2nd||4th||4th||4th||4th||2nd||6th B||6th||5th||5th||Hayley 1, Blair 2|
|Laura & Tyler||4th||1st||1st||2nd||2nd||6th||4th B||3rd||6th||6th||Laura 1, Tyler 2|
|Mike & Rochelle||6th||7th||8th||8th||7th||7th||7th B||7th||7th||7th||Mike 2, Rochelle 1|
|Bergen & Kurt||1st||3rd||3rd||5th||8th||8th||B||Bergen 2, Kurt 0|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Stein Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Stack Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
|The Amazing Race 26|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||United States • Japan • Thailand • Germany • France • Monaco • Namibia • Netherlands • Peru|
|Teams||Aly & Steve • Bergen & Kurt • Harley & Jonathan • Hayley & Blair • Jeff & Jackie • Jeff & Lyda • Jelani & Jenny • Laura & Tyler • Libby & CJ • Matt & Ashley • Mike & Rochelle|