The Amazing Race 26 Leg 4
|Starting Line||Patong Beach|
|Pit Stop||Loha Prasat|
|Winners||Bergen & Kurt|
|Last Place||Harley & Jonathan|
- Phuket, Thailand
- Pit Start
Teams departed from here, having been moved here from the previous Pit Stop.
Phuket International Airport
- Distance: 14.3 miles
Don Mueang International Airport
- Distance: 428 miles
Wat Yan Nawa
- Distance: 14.7 miles
Speed Bump: Before beginning the Detour, Harley & Jonathan would make their way to the waterfront and observe a local craft; a grasshopper made out of reed leaves. They would then have to use some provided leaves to make their own grasshopper in order to get their Detour information.
- Distance: 0.12 miles
- Wheel: Teams had to take a tuk-tuk 1.69 miles to a local Snooker Club, where they would have to choose a pool table filled with red balls and a few different coloured balls. Teams would have to sink one of the red balls into a pocket, after which they would receive a bottle of milk with their next destination printed on the label. They would then travel by tuk-tuk 1.59 miles to the Caturday Cafe, where they would have to feed the local patrons the milk they had received. They would soon discover that the patrons were all cats. Teams would then receive their next clue.
- Harley & Jonathan, Hayley & Blair, Jeff & Jackie, Jelani & Jenny
- Water: Teams had to take a water taxi 2.16 miles to the Wat Klang Food Market and find a vendor selling "Century Eggs". Team members would each have to eat one of these preserved, foul-tasting eggs to get a placard with their next destination on it. They would then travel by water taxi 0.71 miles to Wat Paknam Bhasicharoen, where teams would take part in a Buddhist ceremony that involved lighting candles, golf leafing a statue, and having their fortune told. They would then receive their next clue.
- Aly & Steve, Bergen & Kurt, Laura & Tyler, Matt & Ashley, Mike & Rochelle
Pathum Wan Sing Gong
- Distance from Caturday Cafe: 1 mile
- Distance from Wat Paknam Bhasicharoen: 3.76 miles
Roadblock: Once at this neighborhood, teams found a Roadblock. Who's feeling clutchy? The chosen team member would have to use the provided tools to take apart a combustion engine. They would be tasked with removing the engine's transmission, looking for a screwdriver that a rookie mechanic accidentally left behind. They would find the name of their next Pit Stop inside of the screwdriver.
- Steve, Bergen, Jonathan, Blair, Jeff, Jelani, Tyler, Matt, Rochelle
- Distance: 1.72 miles
- Prize: A trip for two to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
|Bergen & Kurt||7th||A||6th||2nd B||2nd||4th||1st||Bergen 2, Kurt 0|
|Hayley & Blair||2nd||7th||6th A||5th||5th||2nd||Hayley 1, Blair 1|
|Aly & Steve||5th||3rd||4th B||3rd||2nd||3rd||Aly 1, Steve 1|
|Laura & Tyler||4th||1st||1st B||1st||1st||4th||Laura 0, Tyler 2|
|Jeff & Jackie||8th||4th||7th A||6th||7th||5th||Jeff 2, Jackie 0|
|Mike & Rochelle||1st||5th||5th B||8th||6th||6th||Mike 1, Rochelle 1|
|Jelani & Jenny||3rd||8th||8th A||7th||8th||7th||Jelani 2, Jenny 0|
|Matt & Ashley||6th||2nd||3rd B||4th||3rd||8th||Matt 1, Ashley 1|
|Harley & Jonathan||9th||B||9th||9th A||9th||9th||9th||Harley 1, Jonathan 1|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Wheel Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Water Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg.
|The Amazing Race 26|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||United States • Japan • Thailand • Germany • France • Monaco • Namibia • Netherlands • Peru|
|Teams||Aly & Steve • Bergen & Kurt • Harley & Jonathan • Hayley & Blair • Jeff & Jackie • Jeff & Lyda • Jelani & Jenny • Laura & Tyler • Libby & CJ • Matt & Ashley • Mike & Rochelle|