The Amazing Race 26 Leg 2
|Starting Line||Akihabara UDX Parking|
|Pit Stop||Patio Daimon|
|Winners||Jelani & Jenny|
|Last Place||Libby & CJ|
- Nagano, Japan
- Distance: 110 miles
Teams had travel on the Bullet Train to Nagano, but were not explicitly told which station to depart from. Some teams departed from the Shinigawa Station, while some departed from the Akihabara Station.
- Distance: 5.25 miles
Teams retrieved their Roadblock information from here.
Matsuhiro Literary and Military School
- Distance: 0.2 miles
Roadblock: From earlier at the castle, teams found a Roadblock. Who can think outside the box? Once here, the chosen team member would have to solve and open a Japanese puzzle box, also known as a yosegi. If they could open it, they would find a Japanese passphrase written inside, which they would have to tell to the guard in order to receive their next clue.
- Aly, Bergen, Harley, Hayley, Jeff, Jelani, Tyler, Libby, Ashley, Mike
- Distance: 6.83 miles
Teams retrieved their Detour information from here.
Takesan Donabe Restaurant / M-Wave
- Distance: 2.1 miles/3.26 miles
- Share: Teams made their way to the restaurant, where they would each receive a bowl of noodles. They would also be seated in front of a high-powered fan, intended to cool the meals of the patrons. They would then have to use chopsticks to feed their partner the noodles in their bowls. Once both bowls were empty, teams would get their next clue.
- Bergen & Kurt, Harley & Jonathan, Jelani & Jenny, Laura & Tyler, Libby & CJ, Mike & Rochelle
- Chair: Teams made their way to the M-Wave Olympic arena, where one team member would have to skate around the speed skating course while pushing their partner on a chair. After completing a lap, the team members would switch positions and complete another lap. If they could finish two laps within 3 minutes and 5 seconds, teams would get their next clue.
- Aly & Steve, Hayley & Blair, Jeff & Jackie, Matt & Ashley
- Distance from Takesan Donabe Restaurant: 1.99 miles
- Distance from M-Wave: 3.1 miles
- Prize: Fitbit watches and a fitness package for each team member, plus a personal chef, cooking lessons and a one-year gym membership or a year of fresh grocery delivery
|Jelani & Jenny||1st||A||3rd||2nd||2nd||2nd A||1st||Jelani 1, Jenny 0|
|Laura & Tyler||3rd||2nd||1st||1st||1st A||2nd||Laura 0, Tyler 1|
|Aly & Steve||4th||B||4th||3rd||3rd||3rd B||3rd||Aly 1, Steve 0|
|Harley & Jonathan||5th||C||6th||6th||6th||5th A||4th||Harley 1, Jonathan 0|
|Bergen & Kurt||6th||7th||7th||7th||6th A||5th||Bergen 1, Kurt 0|
|Jeff & Jackie||2nd||A||1st||4th||4th||4th B||6th||Jeff 1, Jackie 0|
|Matt & Ashley||9th||D||8th||8th||8th||7th B||7th||Matt 0, Ashley 1|
|Mike & Rochelle||7th||C||5th||5th||5th||8th A||8th||Mike 1, Rochelle 0|
|Hayley & Blair||8th||D||9th||9th||9th||9th B||9th||Hayley 1, Blair 0|
|Libby & CJ||10th||E||10th||10th||10th||10th A||10th||Libby 1, CJ 0|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Share Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Chair Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
|The Amazing Race 26|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||United States • Japan • Thailand • Germany • France • Monaco • Namibia • Netherlands • Peru|
|Teams||Aly & Steve • Bergen & Kurt • Harley & Jonathan • Hayley & Blair • Jeff & Jackie • Jeff & Lyda • Jelani & Jenny • Laura & Tyler • Libby & CJ • Matt & Ashley • Mike & Rochelle|