The Amazing Race 26 Leg 11
|Starting Line||Virgin de la Puerta|
|Pit Stop||Virgen del Socorro|
|Winners||Hayley & Blair|
|Last Place||Mike & Rochelle|
- Trujillo, Peru
- Distance: 35.3 miles
Teams had to search near this massive mosaic for a clown who would give them a pair of magnifying glasses. Then, using an image of a particular design on the mural, teams had to find a small race flag within the specified design on the wall. After handing over this flag to the clown, teams would receive their Detour information.
Caballo de Paso Church / Chan Chan
- Distance: 2.4 miles/2.61 miles
- Shake Your Hips: At the church, teams would have to dress in traditional dance outfits and learn the traditional Peruvian dance of marinera. If they would perform this intricate dance to the satisfaction of a judge, teams would receive their next clue.
- Jelani & Jenny, Mike & Rochelle
- Make Some Bricks: At the Chan Chan archaeological dig site, teams would have to use local tools to correctly make 12 adobe bricks. Once this was done, teams would have to then transport 12 dried bricks using a wheelbarrow across the dig site. When the bricks were delivered, teams would receive their next clue.
- Hayley & Blair, Laura & Tyler
- Distance from Caballo de Paso Church: 5.68 miles
- Distance from Chan Chan: 3.68 miles
Teams retrieved their Roadblock information from a statue near here.
- Distance: 0.21 miles
Roadblock: From earlier at the statue, teams found a Roadblock. Who wants to ride a sea horse? Both team members would have to pick up a local caballito de totora boat and carry it down to the beach. Once there, the chosen team member would have to ride this unwieldy boat out into the unforgiving waves to retrieve their next clue from a buoy.
- Blair, Jelani, Laura, Rochelle
Virgen del Socorro
- Distance: 0.31 miles
Pit Stop: This was a No-Rest Pit Stop, and teams were immediately handed their next clue and told to continue racing. The last team did not receive any penalty. In addition, teams were informed that one of them would be eliminated at some point during the final leg.
- Prize: A trip for two to Goa, India
|Hayley & Blair||1st||1st||1st B||1st||1st||Hayley 4, Blair 5|
|Jelani & Jenny||2nd||2nd||2nd A||2nd||2nd||Jelani 5, Jenny 4|
|Laura & Tyler||4th||3rd||3rd B||3rd||3rd||Laura 4, Tyler 5|
|Mike & Rochelle||3rd||4th||4th A||4th||4th||Mike 5, Rochelle 4|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Shake Your Hips Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Make Some Bricks Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a no-rest leg.
|The Amazing Race 26|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||United States • Japan • Thailand • Germany • France • Monaco • Namibia • Netherlands • Peru|
|Teams||Aly & Steve • Bergen & Kurt • Harley & Jonathan • Hayley & Blair • Jeff & Jackie • Jeff & Lyda • Jelani & Jenny • Laura & Tyler • Libby & CJ • Matt & Ashley • Mike & Rochelle|