The Amazing Race 25 Leg 9
|Starting Line||Fort Manoel|
|Pit Stop||The Fullerton Pavilion|
|Winners||Adam & Bethany ƒ|
|Last Place||Kym & Alli|
Malta International Airport
- Luqa, Malta
- Distance: 3.92 miles
Teams were given complimentary tickets for a flight to Rome, though they were not required to use them.
Singapore Changi Airport
- Distance: 6139 miles
- Distance: 2.48 miles
Teams had to take a ferry from here to their next destination.
- Distance: 1.53 miles
After docking at this island, teams had to run into the jungle to find a coconut stand. After drinking the water from a coconut, they would receive their next clue and their Fast Forward information. They then had to take a return ferry back to the mainland.
- Distance: 1.53 miles
- Distance: +13.8 miles
Fast Forward: Teams wishing to pursue the Fast Forward had to find this establishment, where each of them would have to ride a small surfboard on a standing wave for two full minutes without falling off. The first team to accomplish this would win the Fast Forward.
- Adam & Bethany
Marina Bay Sands
- Distance: 10.1 miles
Roadblock: Upon arrival at this resort, teams found a Roadblock. Who wants to be a funambulist? The chosen team member would have to cross a tightrope (as funambulists do) that was strung between two of the towers. They only had a single rope to hold onto with their hands while crossing. Once they retrieved their next clue from the other side and crossed back, teams could open it.
- Maya, Brooke, Kym, Jim
- Distance: 0.62 miles
Teams were told to find their next clue here, and had to figure out that it could be gotten from a man walking with a banner on his back with race colours.
Hong San See Temple / Red House
- Distance: 0.96 miles/0.94 miles
- China Cups: At the temple, teams would be told they would receive a traditional Chinese massage treatment. This would involve an extremely rough massage, a very painful exfoliation of the back, and then receive a traditional Chinese therapeutic practice known as cupping therapy. The air inside glass cups would be heated with fire and placed on teams' backs, creating a thick suction. After the treatment was complete, teams would get their next clue.
- Amy & Maya, Brooke & Robbie, Kym & Alli
- Chilli Crabs: At the Red House restaurant, teams would have to break apart a crab smothered in very hot sauce, extracting the meat from it. During this task, teams would be distracted by loud music and performers. Once they had extracted 2lbs of crab meat, teams would receive their next clue.
- Misti & Jim
- Distance from Hong San See Temple: 0.46 miles
- Distance from Red House: 0.7 miles
- Amy & Maya ⊃ Adam & Bethany (failed)
- Distance: 2.55 miles
Teams were told the location of five famous Merlion statues in Singapore and told to search around all five of them (in four locations) for their next clue. Only the Merlion at the top of Mount Faber had their next clue.
The Fullerton Pavilion
- Distance: 2.63 miles
- Prize: A trip for two to Bali.
|Adam & Bethany||1st||B||4th||B||4thƒ||3rdƒ||1stƒ||1stƒ||1stƒ||1stƒ||Adam 3, Bethany 3|
|Brooke & Robbie||5th||A||2nd||A||2nd||2nd||3rd A||3rd||2nd||2nd||Brooke 4, Robbie 3|
|Misti & Jim||2nd||B||5th||B||3rd||4th||4th B||4th||3rd||3rd||Misti 4, Jim 3|
|Amy & Maya||4th||A||3rd||A||1st||1st||2nd A||2nd||4th||4th||Amy 3, Maya 4|
|Kym & Alli||3rd||1st||5th||5th||5th A||5th||5th||5th||Kym 4, Alli 3|
- An A indicates that teams completed the China Cups Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Chilli Crabs Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
|The Amazing Race 25|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||United States • US Virgin Islands • United Kingdom (England, Scotland) • Denmark • Sweden • Morocco • Italy • Malta • Singapore • Philippines|
|Teams||Adam & Bethany • Amy & Maya • Brooke & Robbie • Dennis & Isabelle • Keith & Whitney • Kym & Alli • Lisa & Michelle • Michael & Scott • Misti & Jim • Shelley & Nici • Tim & Te Jay|