The Amazing Race 25 Leg 6
|Starting Line||Al Matjar Carpet Shop|
|Pit Stop||Casbah d'If|
|Winners||Misti & Jim|
|Last Place||Shelley & Nici|
- Marrakech, Morocco
- Distance: 1.41 miles
Teams had to travel here and find the marked hay station, where they each had to pick up a bale of hay. Once delivered to the horse stables, teams would receive a ride in a horse-drawn carriage back into Marrakech.
- Distance: 1.38 miles
When the carriage arrived here, teams would thank their horses with apples and would then receive their next clue. Teams would travel to the parking lot behind this mosque to find Ford vehicles that they would use for the rest of the leg.
- Distance: 31.8 miles
Teams had to search this expansive pottery stand for their Detour information.
- Distance: 16.8 miles
- Camp: Teams would observe a traditional Berber camp, and would have to use the provided materials to build one of their own. If the teams' Berber camp matched the example exactly, then they would receive their next clue.
- Misti & Jim, Tim & Te Jay
- Cream: Teams would have to choose a goat and milk it until they had filled a bowl with milk up to the designated line. They would then use a traditional tool made from a goat skin to churn the milk into goat butter. When they had made 3 ounces of goat butter, they would receive their next clue.
- Adam & Bethany, Amy & Maya, Brooke & Robbie, Kym & Alli, Shelley & Nici
- Distance: 10.9 miles
Roadblock: Once teams arrived at this area in the Atlas Mountains, they found a Roadblock. Who has the knack for sliding things into place? The chosen team member would have to cross a rickety bridge made of uneven planks and ropes, suspended high above the gorges, and then ride a zipline. They would then find a traditional Moroccan puzzle and had to solve it correctly. Once they were done, they could ride one more zipline back to their partner and receive their next clue.
- Bethany, Maya, Brooke, Alli, Misti, Shelley, Te Jay
- Distance: 11.3 miles
- Prize: A trip for two to Brazil
|Misti & Jim||6th||3rd||3rd||2nd||1st A||1st||1st||1st||Misti 3, Jim 1|
|Adam & Bethany||2nd||1st||1st||3rd||2nd B||2nd||2nd||2nd||Adam 2, Bethany 2|
|Kym & Alli||1st||2nd||2nd||1st||4th B||4th||3rd||3rd||Kym 2, Alli 2|
|Tim & Te Jay||3rd||6th||5th||5th||3rd A||3rd||4th||4th||Tim 2, Te Jay 2|
|Brooke & Robbie||5th||4th||4th||4th||6th B||5th||5th||5th||Brooke 2, Robbie 2|
|Amy & Maya||7th||7th||7th||6th||5th B||6th||6th||6th||Amy 2, Maya 2|
|Shelley & Nici||4th||5th||6th||7th||7th B||7th||7th||7th||Shelley 2, Nici 2|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Camp Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Cream Detour.
- A bold team member in the Roadblock count indicates the team member who completed this leg's Roadblock.
|The Amazing Race 25|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||United States • US Virgin Islands • United Kingdom (England, Scotland) • Denmark • Sweden • Morocco • Italy • Malta • Singapore • Philippines|
|Teams||Adam & Bethany • Amy & Maya • Brooke & Robbie • Dennis & Isabelle • Keith & Whitney • Kym & Alli • Lisa & Michelle • Michael & Scott • Misti & Jim • Shelley & Nici • Tim & Te Jay|