The Amazing Race 25 Leg 3
|Starting Line||Blenheim Palace|
England, United Kingdom
|Pit Stop||St Ninian's Isle|
Scotland, United Kingdom
|Winners||Misti & Jim|
|Last Place||Michael & Scott|
Oxford University Press
- Oxford, England , United Kingdom
- Pit Start
Teams departed from here, having been moved here from the previous Pit Stop.
Oxford Railway Station
- Distance: 0.39 miles
Teams had to travel by train to reach their next destination.
Aberdeen Railway Station
Once here, teams would pick up a car from the nearby Union Square parking area and proceed to their next destination.
- Distance: 0.28 miles
Teams had to continue to travel by long-distance ferry to reach their next destination.
- Distance: 212 miles
Royal National Lifeboat Station
- Distance: 0.88 miles
After arriving on the Shetland Islands, teams traveled here to retrieve their next clue.
- Distance: 4.76 miles
Teams had to search the grounds of this castle for their Detour information.
Peats of Scalloway / Up Helly Aa Galley Shed
- Scalloway / Lerwick
- Distance: 2 miles/4.38 miles
- Pony Up: Teams had to travel to the Peats of Scalloway, where they had to use traditional tools to dig up 50 bricks of peat from the ground. Once they had dug up 50 proper bricks, they would have to load them onto a Shetland Pony 25 at a time and transport them up a steep, uneven hill to a nearby house. Once all of the bricks had been delivered, teams would get their next clue.
- Adam & Bethany, Amy & Maya, Misti & Jim, Shelley & Nici
- Light My Fire: Teams had to return to Lerwick and pick up supplies from the nearby DITT Store. They would then take these supplies to the Up Helly Aa Galley Shed, where they would use them to put together a proper viking torch. They would have to have their work approved after each step of the complex process. Once their torch was complete, they would take it to Hay's Dock to light it as part of the Up Helly Aa festival and receive their next clue.
- Brooke & Robbie, Keith & Whitney, Kym & Alli, Michael & Scott, Tim & Te Jay
- Distance from Peats of Scalloway: 1.97 miles
- Distance from Hay's Dock: 4.4 miles
Teams would enter a pen filled with sheep and would have to take on the role of sheep dogs and guide the sheep through a marked course. Once they were through, teams would then have to corral them into a pen to receive their next clue.
St Ninian's Isle
- Distance: 12.4 miles
- Prize: A trip for two to Dubai.
|Misti & Jim||2nd||A||4th||6th||1st A||1st||1st||1st||Misti 0, Jim 1|
|Adam & Bethany||1st||?||3rd||3rd A||3rd||3rd||2nd||Adam 1, Bethany 0|
|Keith & Whitney||4th||3rd||1st||8th B||6th||4th||3rd||Keith 1, Whitney 0|
|Shelley & Nici||9th||?||?||2nd A||2nd||5th||4th||Shelley 1, Nici 0|
|Amy & Maya||8th||1st||4th||4th A||4th||2nd||5th||Amy 1, Maya 0|
|Brooke & Robbie||7th||?||5th||9th B||9th||7th||6th||Brooke 0, Robbie 1|
|Kym & Alli||3rd||?||?||7th B||5th||6th||7th||Kym 0, Alli 1|
|Tim & Te Jay||5th||?||9th||5th B||7th||9th||8th||Tim 1, Te Jay 0|
|Michael & Scott||6th||2nd||2nd||6th B||8th||8th||9th||Michael 0, Scott 1|
- An A indicates that teams completed the Pony Up Detour, while a B indicates that teams completed the Light My Fire Detour.
|The Amazing Race 25|
|Legs||1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12|
|Countries||United States • US Virgin Islands • United Kingdom (England, Scotland) • Denmark • Sweden • Morocco • Italy • Malta • Singapore • Philippines|
|Teams||Adam & Bethany • Amy & Maya • Brooke & Robbie • Dennis & Isabelle • Keith & Whitney • Kym & Alli • Lisa & Michelle • Michael & Scott • Misti & Jim • Shelley & Nici • Tim & Te Jay|